How much do you smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jdmnismo300 said:
hell aint nothin wrong bout askin for chronic

WHAT wishing a CHronic illness upon someone is alright? You need to get a head check bro, cos that is not very nice. No one deserves that..we all different as this thread has shown :)

Yea UKgirl.. as long as we're enjoying our methods of herb intake its all good. Personally I can't wait for this evening when my baby boy gets in from work and we can take the dog for a nice long walk and go share a blunt or a big long flavoured rips joint up in the next village. Hey maybe even go the the local on the way back. Its all good fun :) The best is stargazing while getting high... I can't wait til I can use my telescope on a really clear night and smoke a few, have a few bongs etc Its been sooooo long since I had a bong! :rolleyes:

I can honestly say I smoked a total of 4 full bowls yesterday. My throat is scratchy and sore today. :p

Thorn said:
WHAT wishing a CHronic illness upon someone is alright? You need to get a head check bro, cos that is not very nice. No one deserves that..we all different as this thread has shown :)

Yea UKgirl.. as long as we're enjoying our methods of herb intake its all good. Personally I can't wait for this evening when my baby boy gets in from work and we can take the dog for a nice long walk and go share a blunt or a big long flavoured rips joint up in the next village. Hey maybe even go the the local on the way back. Its all good fun :) The best is stargazing while getting high... I can't wait til I can use my telescope on a really clear night and smoke a few, have a few bongs etc Its been sooooo long since I had a bong! :rolleyes:

:( it was a weed joke...chronic...get it...::walks away head down kicking rocks::

hehe sorry bro...i just take offence to people wishing bad things upon people hehe i'm a silly billy lol you like the word chronic huh :)

Yea UKgirl.. as long as we're enjoying our methods of herb intake its all good. Personally I can't wait for this evening when my baby boy gets in from work and we can take the dog for a nice long walk and go share a blunt or a big long flavoured rips joint up in the next village. Hey maybe even go the the local on the way back. Its all good fun The best is stargazing while getting high... I can't wait til I can use my telescope on a really clear night and smoke a few, have a few bongs etc Its been sooooo long since I had a bong!

yeah thorn that sounds like a plan :48: u lucky girl ,,,i so want to gaze at stars stoned with that special one ,,,oh well someday maybe :p
cherry rips are my fav ,,,then the chocolate flav:48:

Thorn said:
hehe sorry bro...i just take offence to people wishing bad things upon people hehe i'm a silly billy lol you like the word chronic huh :)

n/p i wish nothing bad on anyone im a nice guy :eek: lol the fact that my sig says chronic and this guy said "asking for chronic disease" was pure coincidence were im from we refer to the goods as chronic,trees,bud. but yea i like chronic the word and especially the plant

UKgirl420 said:

yeah thorn that sounds like a plan :48: u lucky girl ,,,i so want to gaze at stars stoned with that special one ,,,oh well someday maybe :p

holla :hubba:

i like long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners

UKgirl420 said:

Oh yea cherry are NICE!!! My fave is grape... I think its because they were one of the first I tried and they remind me of smoking at the deftones gig a few years back and then passing out on my boyfriend and being a little sick...but in a good way somehow :ignore: lol I bought a pick n mix pack of rips, about 24 packs in a box i think! Some of the flavours I hadn't tried but now i've had em all. I really like vanilla too :) They should do an Orange one to go with my plants when they ready to harvest :hubba:

We can't really smoke at home at the moment so most of our smokes (especially this time of year) are out under the stars. We saw an amazing shooting star (meteor) a couple weeks ago on the way for a smoke. Then again we've also had our fair share of smokes in the rain huddled under an umbrella! :rolleyes:

jdmnismo300 said:
n/p i wish nothing bad on anyone im a nice guy :eek: lol the fact that my sig says chronic and this guy said "asking for chronic disease" was pure coincidence were im from we refer to the goods as chronic,trees,bud. but yea i like chronic the word and especially the plant

hehe, amost my friends its mostly called green, herb or weed really. you sounds like a nice guy...so come on get that grow journal up and running!! :p

Oh and I just LOOOOOVE the beach and the ocean. Sitting on the sand so too far back from the waves smoking a joint is just great. I've done that on the isle of wight in the uk, also in spain at like 1 in the morning - now that was just something else that! It was so late, so dark and yet so so warm and quiet yet with people around. Just fantasic.

I try not to smoke so much. I say, like a once a day or every other day. More on the weekend though

Latest posts

Back