How old were you the 1st time you smoked?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first time i was 10. i was tryin to bum a cig at a video arcade while on vacation at a lake...it was two guys with long hair, tye dye, and a VW beetle. they were smokin a bowl and replied, "we dont smoke" and handed me the bowl. when i got back to camp my uncle said my eyes looked like a map of the mississippi river. i dont remember feelin high but that was when they told you you would jump off a buildin if you smoked it so i probably didnt notice. the next time was seventh grade summer and i been smokin ever since. BTW...i now know when i'm high:)

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i was 12,my brothers 5 yrs older than me,and he got me high as we were on our way to a car show.he had just got his car.it was a purple 1976 volkswagon beetle. =)
it was you !!! LOL

I was 16.
I scored some from a friend.I smoked all by myself-I was'nt going anywhere in January-very cold.
I watched Don Kirshcner's Rock Concert.
I still believe Eddie Van Halen has more than eight fingers-lol

Gb

14. One of the older guys had a couple joints and invited a buddy and myself to join in. We just thought it was cool that "Butch" was including us little punks in any thing he was doing. We got freakin' baked on the railroad tracks. He was really great towards us after that. It was an awesome day of discovery.:)

14 i went to maui with my family and met some kids who had some wowie and tried a few tokes. I never touched drinks or anything else before that and i remember sitting on the beach with a fatty inbetween my fingers thinking wow this is the best moment of my life. I watched the waves for 3-4 hours and the kids i was sitting with thought it was funny to get me baked and eventually i tripped out. MMMMM best bud of my life:)

i was 15 first year in to the actual american school system 9th grade, in those days , first year of high school, PEER PRESSURE is a u know what!! LOL..:aok:

Latest posts

Back