How old were you the 1st time you smoked?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was 13-

sorry guys, but I would have never let those boys smoke MJ until they where 18. lucky for me they didnt. (who r these guys?)

I have never raised my boys with fear- I was always honest with them-

I would say: when you are old enough to vote and finish high school you are old enough to decide for your self, beer, weed. I also let them know how I felt about chem. drugs. lucky for me none of them have ever messed with anything but weed and booze and woman.

2 of my sons enjoy the MJ, the third likes to party with us but he does not
smoke.

they have all finished high school, one trade school, the other joined the army and has found lots of smoking buddies there!

oh, and just for the record, I will be smoking MJ until they pry that joint from my cold dead hands!:D

my wife's first time wass when she was 36:eek: . took me 16 yrs of marraige but i finally wore her down:clap: . she gets real bad migranes and it helps them tremendously:chillpill: . at the beginning stages she would be like," is it OK, i dont even have a headache...does that make it wrong?:rofl: "....i would have to fill the bong with smoke and she would put a straw in it and inhale...or i would have to put a doobie in my mouth backwards and blow a stream of smoke in her mouth. she would not touch it as if it didnt count then :rolleyes: (strong religious bible belt background ...corruption is so much fun :evil: ). to this day she wont/hasn't smoked with anyone but me , says its "our thing" which i think is really cool :heart: . my wife is just the best..( insert sware word/s here )..wife there is. sorry for writing a book but i just got out of surgery ( outpatient ) and i'm high-high-hi :stoned: ?, :rant: i do not know how people can live on pills , i think i'm gonna have to take a nap right here;) . wake me up if anything good happens ! it is a book

I was 9 my sister was 7 and my little sister was 3 are mom got us high after that I would come home and clean for a joint!!

lyfr said:
you are talking about weed right:D

:rofl: ...the first for lots but this is a famly friendly site my friend:hubba: ..so I will leave it to your EMAGINATION...:p

.:postpicsworthless:

.:lama:

I was 13 years old, It was my first "deal" and my first toke. I walked 45 mins away from my house with two chicks. I brought a bottle of coke, which we made into a bong, and then we smoked. We were at a park it was about 20 degree's out side and I had no idea what to expect. I went crazy and started to go numb because it was so cold. I didn't bring a Jacket, because I thought I was going to smell like weed, so I had to walk home in the cold with no jacket. I wound up putting my hands in my pants, because I thought I was going to get hypothermia and then began walking. I walked for what seemed for ever, which was really only 5 mins and then realized I was high as **** and needed to get home. Needless to say I didn't smoke weed untill much later like 9th grade and then I started to use it on a regular basis. But Yeah, crazy first time.

bbq gizzid said:
i was 13. man, you never get high quite like the first time. i was in 8th grade and the jackass i was smoking with put scotch tape on the joint.

that is so funny... I remember a friend putting tape on a joint..man itt taste like dog @#$% and I think the first time is what we all remember the most..Thanks for the trip down memory lane..:)

my friend was in 3rd grade when he did it for the irst time.

i don't think i knew what it was when i was that young. damn.

The first time I ever smoked pot I was about 15, my friend and I smoked a joint before school one day. I think its funny, I went to middle school in TX and drugs were bad and evil. And now, I think pot is one of the most wonderful plants in the world!

15... smoked up with some real gangsters like actual gangsters and it was kind of peer pressure although i never said no lol i wanted it... didn't feel high... got home and ate everything in my house !!! munchies!!!

12... But i didn't become a true smoker until about 14 or so. first time though was 12. I graduated with a 3.9 gpa...... funny, my pot smoking hurt me .1 i guess .. or maybe it was the poooooonannnny. lol I was intent on smoking one or the other lol, schoolwork was the last thing on my mind.

I been smoking for about 10 years or so now. Of course, now i am a murdering , jazz playing , psychopath... who eats babies and of course after 10 years of smoking i am a communist now. Heroin attic too. Was the next logical step ... LMAO

I was 16. The only person I knew who smoked was my older (by 2 years) sister. And I had been pestering her for a while to let me try MJ. She finally broke down on my 16th birthday. She was too broke to buy anything, so my present was her introducing me to her dealer.

Best present I ever got.

14 under a train bridge while train went right directly over our heads and below was bout 150 foot drop to rocks. it was between the bridge and them column's that hold em up theere like small cavities like rooms and rails round them i'm assuming for maintenance but it was some good skunk my cuz said who got me high an it felt like my heart was gonna explode i culd feel my pulse in my head hard breathin. i was so dam high. i laid down and got dizzy threw up but the next day smokin wasnt near like that. itr was pleasant and awesome...

Latest posts

Back