How tall do autos get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2small

Reaction score
I'm curious as to how tall autos get? I seen a thread where a plant was flowering when it was not much taller than half a dollar bill. I'm planning a grow and do not have much height and am investigating smaller plant options. The type in the thread I saw was lowryder2

What are the advantages of an auto compared to vegging a normal plant for a very short time?

well it also dampens on the size of the pot u r going to be put in and if u r going to tranplant in to biggger pots

Hamster Lewis and Spearchucker can give you some good numbers here, but I've seen autos range from 12" to 40" in height. They each have grow journals gowing - have a look at them. Hippy in England also has an AK-47 grow journal worth a peek, too.

Autos from start to finish run 8 - 10 weeks.

dope-seeds has a pretty good selection of autos at reasonable prices.

The main advantage of autoflowering is that they will flower wiothout you changing anything at about 2 weeks of age and my harvest in as early as 40 days from planting the seed. They yield less per crop but over a period of time they catch up and maybe pass some of the normal varieties.

There are way too many variables to give you a precise answer but generally they average around 3' to 3 1/2' in good conditions. You can stunt any plant into flowering at 6" tall but why? All you have accomplished is to waste the rest of the potential that the plant has.

There are several auto flowering threads here, including one of the stickys that you had to scroll past to post this thread. Please go back and study them. Then if you still have questions ask, but maqn you need ot give us a whole lot more informqation than you did here.

Good smoking and I hope you find the answers you need. Generally autoflowering varieties are both shorter and quicker than normal varieties.
Lowryder2 has an excellent reputation but I have no personal experience with it.

Latest posts

Back