how upsetting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dyannas son

Reaction score
i thought i had a little problem with bud rot a few days ago turn out i have a major worm problem on plot # 2 if you seen my thread , i know that there isnt much i can do being im in in the middle of flowing please help me out with any suggestions im so bummed out ..:eek::confused:

If they are in the ground...not much you can do.
Try and cover them from rain if in the ground. I would also get a nice thin & sharp pair of scissors and cut the rotten parts out. It will stop the mold from spreading so quickly.
If they are in pots move them out of the rain/damp area and move them back into direct light if and when you get any sunny days.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.
How far until finish? If they are not far...cut and trim before you lose more. If the buds end up being a little loose, that is better than a bunch that you can't smoke.

Good luck and keep us posted;)

harvest now, remove as much mold and rott as possible then speed the drying to prevent it from spreading, once totally dry the mold will die.

ok i figured it out its not bud rot at all it turns out to be some kind of Caterpillar damage its mostly on one plant but i have picked out 1 or 2 of the lil suckers with some tweezers off a plant that is almost right up agenst it i have already choped the 2 that were mostyly clody triches with a few amber here an there, that have no damage that i can see now after chopping those 2 im thinking about just getting rid of the one they seem to enjoy the most an save it to throw in when it comes time for hash,i herd about using some stuff called "BT" worm killer but i think im just going to take my chances an get rid of the bad one an keep a close eye on the otheres that still have 4-5 weeks because they are way to early to cut dwn hope they dont get all up in my other plot about 12 feet away :eek:..

Bummer. Good You Caught it Quick Son. Hope your other girls dont get those nasty buggers.

I am kind of surpirsed that the birds in your area arent eating the buds and worms..I have had a few buds with mini seeds eaten by birds they smell them before I even knew they were there...I feed wild birds and I dont have any worm issues..Dont know if it helps out or not.

also I container grow with clean roots soil so I wonder if that helps keep the worms out.

from moths hu? I did see one of those the other day a medium sized white one.

yeah i did read that they do come from moths it kinda all makes since now since this shrub bush in my yard i think is breeding grounds for prolly like half of them around here i think its also about that time for me to advance to a indoor set up,that would be nice will have to see if all the equipment is gnna be in my budget an time soon ..

Latest posts

Back