Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The close up flower pic is Purple Wreck x Blue Moonshine #7. The ones in early flower are the DPD x Bubba x Lemon Larry. The rest in the 4 week pic are some GDP x LL, sativa dom so to early to judge yet.

Pulled all the males today.

IMG_1745.JPG

IMG_1748.JPG

IMG_1757.JPG

IMG_1752.JPG

umbra said:
the air pots look like they are working quite well

The airpots def ROCK umbra... I picked up 5 - 2gal to try them out and since have gotten another 5 - 3gal & 25 3liter...

Lookin good NC... :icon_smile:

umbra said:
the air pots look like they are working quite well

Oh yeah. I reslly like them. I dug a 6" x 4" well in the center. The roots wont grow into it. Allows the water to pool and the sides are packed tight to the wall up high. It can hold 1gal at a time with 1% runoff out the side somewhere. Really like them. Really like too see what that 150gal composter one would do outside.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
The airpots def ROCK umbra... I picked up 5 - 2gal to try them out and since have gotten another 5 - 3gal & 25 3liter...

Lookin good NC... :icon_smile:

Thanx

What do air pots do per-say. I mean, how do they work? Stay safe chef. :)

powerplanter said:
What do air pots do per-say. I mean, how do they work? Stay safe chef. :)

Allows good amount of airflow too the roots. So the wet dry cycle takes place very well and fast. It basically for the most part eliminates any rootbound issues. And I guess if you ever needed to re-pot, which you never should, but if you have too. Just unscrew the 2 screws and it pops open. No dumping upside down, etc.

Textbook beautiful! I apologize if I've repeated myself I'm running out of good words to say about your ladies :)

Budders Keeper said:
Textbook beautiful! I apologize if I've repeated myself I'm running out of good words to say about your ladies :)

Haha. Nah. Textbook would he 4lb's per 1k in there. If I was needing monster crops in there. I would run 12 pots, 4 per pot and I could hit those numbers. Thats 4 zips per girl. Def possible.

nouvellechef said:
Haha. Nah. Textbook would he 4lb's per 1k in there. If I was needing monster crops in there. I would run 12 pots, 4 per pot and I could hit those numbers. Thats 4 zips per girl. Def possible.

Ya, when I'm dreaming. :rolleyes:

Sick as always ... One is vert and the other isn't ? 1k vert ?

bho_expertz said:
Sick as always ... One is vert and the other isn't ? 1k vert ?

Thanx. Yeah. I need to add hoods all around still and match it up. I have them, just need to hang them still.

Latest posts

Back