hurrican is a comin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
I have an indoor grow that is outside,,,,make sense? lol... anyway they are in VEG, thank God....

I suspect looooong power outages if this thing hits us.a I have to put them outside dont I? They will also begin flowering wont they> its that time of year....? If power is out a week or two does that mean when i put them back inside they will need to put the light on flower schedule?

thanks for the concern......any suggestions...

Im bringing them inside my garage during the storm in case the grow takes a direct hit....

Afterwards I dont know what to do...Only thing I really can do is put them outside after the storm until power is restored....

SH-T bro, sorry to hear the news. as for your question i would think that if they start flowering outside than when you bring them back in you can put them back in veg.. trim all calyx off ... this method takes about two weeks to start good vegging again. or just keep them in flower at 12-12...

i just got hit yesterday and today with the rains from Fay. no power problems but i was worried about my two outdoor plants that are left. they survived it.

if your in a place where you could be out of power for more than a day or two at the most then outdoors is your only choice. if they only have to be out for one day then i wouldn't worry to much but more than that and they could decide to start flowering.. the only thing i would worry about is them jumpin back and fourth in and out of veg. i've had hermies in the past due to startin flowering and then going back to veg and back to flowerin.. jmo

This thing looks alot like Katrina which we also got hit with... the power was off for 3 weeks with Katrina....

tell me about it i live in florida we have been lucky for the most part just a lot of rain.but if we lost power for a wek or more guess i would have to do the same thing. god i hate hurricans cant wait till next year me and the family are moving back up north

i wouldnt live in the south without a nice generator.if you dont have one yet..i highly recommend buying one.if you have the cash,buy one today,b-4 they sell out.my prayors are with you and your family and friends.i hope this one isnt as bad as katrina....$5 a gallon gas here we come if it is. DANG HURRICANES!!!

i was just watchin the weather and they said it tropical storm now but it could gain strenght in the gulf. the predict it to follow the same path as katrina almost 3 years to the day.. if it does follow that path it should be 4 to 5 days before it hits the U.S. coast.

Okay well it looks like the hurricane is on target for a direct hit. Im stubborn and refuse to leave so im hunkering down for the storm....Im not in an area that floods and I live in a brick house so i should be good.

I dismantled the grow. I took everything lights, exaust, timers, fans and put them in a safe place in the house. I have my plants inside the house under some CFL's and weill keep it that way intil after the storm. With long power outages expected Ill water them and put them outside after the storm and leave. Ill revisit onece a week to water and feed.

When the power comes back on ill put the grow back together. Ill let you guys know how it goes but I might not be able to post until I get power and internet back.....Wish me luck!!!!!

yeah i rode katrina out,wasn't much of a hurricane.i was about 5 miles south of the gulf of mexico,in biloxi ms. just lasted so long.i was outside most of the storm.the people i stayed with would not let me smoke in their house.lolnew orleans did not even get what ms. did.they got the tidal surge and being under sea level their levies broke.not wind.i still have rental property on the coast and i hope it takes her out.not wanting anything bad to happen to anyone tho.my son stays on my property in ms. and he left going to houston,wrong way dude.so i wait and see whats gonna happen.wishing everyone in that area good luck.

Latest posts

Back