Hydroponically speaking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mordido

Reaction score
I'm 58. Live in Pennsylvania USA. Married. Own a single, suburbs home. Wife and me. Can anyone guide me to a good and reliable beginners Hydroponics Growing Kit?:eek:

I'm looking at "The Cool Cab"hydroponic kit, albeit BIG KIT. I'm in hurry. At 58, I'm tired of paying, getting mesa-mes weed, etc, when I could grow better in a small area of my cellar or rec room. The hydro kit I mentioned, with tax, is about $2200 (with shipping I hope). That should give you an idea what I'm willing to pay. I put out about $300 to $400 monthly in weed. I figure with the "The Cool Cab", in nine months I'll break even with my initial investment. Not to mention a bit of financial help for me by my freinds. I always get by with a little bit of help by my friends. Anyway. As pertains to how much room, the "The Cool Cab"takes up a corner of a room. Whatta ya think? Bottom line, I wanna grow my own, save some money, and get a bit more mellow with better weed. Yeah!

...hydroponically growing my own. Money is getting thin in my world and I want to start as soon as possible and that would seem to mean get a Hydroponic Starters Kit. Can you or anyone guide me to a medium priced Hydoponic Starters Kit?

wow you got this posted everywhere.....:D

www.ebay.com

enter hydroponics in the search bar, then sit back and look thru the 20 pages of stuff.

Latest posts

Back