I am back, but is it a good or bad thing?

• Thread starter degenerative_disc
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back DD,
Any dust-ups of the past are probabbly forgotten (remember marijuana and short term memmory). As far as the ignore button goes, I've tried using it to block me from posting to myself, so far no luck.

Take care, be safe, and don't be a stranger.

Hey Chef
Smoking is going great! All good no pain and sleep on a cloud evry night!

Cheers!!

Thanks Smokinmom!
I knew i could count on you!
Your a true person and friend

Cheers!!!

lol
Thanks cubby, glad to see your still here

Cheers!!!

Right on 4U right on

Cheers!!!

degenerative_disc said:
Hey Dirty
yes winter is coming fast and I have a space heater going on a thermastat to keep temps steady around 80 degrees and the lights are on in day and off at night. I just think it would be hard to keep shed going all winter as it is not insulated and would probably need heater running constant to keep it warm enough for the girls.

Cheers!!!

Hmmm... You could flip your light schedule if your shed is light tight. If you ran your lights at night they may be enuf to keep your plants in the 70's during the overnight lows. If your daytime temps aren't too bad it would only require minimum heating to keep the plants in the upper 50's to low 60's for night temps... If you put your plants on something to elevate them a few inches and get the pots off the cold floor it helps a lot too... Just a thought... December flowering will bring you dank February budz...:eek:

Sounds like it could have some potential! Just dont know if I want to be trecking back and forth in the winter months to the shed. Snow gets deep and she gets cold here. hmm as I consider the pros and cons

Cheers!!!

Welcome back, Im glad to see your return!

Thanks TC!
Its good to be back glad to see your still here!

Cheers!!!

Thanks Fruity
Iam glad to be back, this is truly a great place for people with our passion to hang out. I am glad to be apart of this place.

Cheers!!!

Hey DD...welcome back...though I didn't know you were gone as I have been away myself. As for the drama...i can't comment....

I must have missed something big though!

Anyhow, welcome back!

Cheers Intuitive Phil

Yes to me it was something big but it seems to be all better now. Anyways water under the bridge. Thanks and I guess a welcome back is due for you as well then!

Welcome back!

Cheers!!!

degenerative_disc said:
Sounds like it could have some potential! Just dont know if I want to be trecking back and forth in the winter months to the shed. Snow gets deep and she gets cold here. hmm as I consider the pros and cons

Cheers!!!

Hey bud,

No worries... I didn't know what kind of climate you have to deal with. If there's snow and temps consistently below freezing for long periods it would be difficult to warm up your shed.

Peace!:cool:

Welcome back. Didn't know you you went anywhere, but, welcome back anyway. Now,stick and stay and make it pay.And smoke another one. Peace out

Hey DD

Welcome back!!!

I have no idea what you did, and I personally don't care..My view is, why make enemies in your life? You only live once so by pass that crap! (even though I am working on a anger issue that I don't really live by that quote as much as I like to, but I am working on it!)

So welcome back, and for whatever happened, don't sweat it, live on, grow some bud, smoke some bud, and be happy!

:48: :aok: Hi DD nice to hear from you lets smoke one! CHEERS!

Thanks 2dogs and everyone for what appears to be a very nice welcome back.

Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back