I am back, still need advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prospector

Card Holder
Reaction score
Am now in Arizona where it is now legal and I need seeds quickly. Also a plant in a pot outside in the wind at about 4 inches tall had the bottom leaves turning brown on the ends. Too much water, wind or something else. I want to know if anyone has used moringa as an amendment.

North Atlantic Will get your seeds to you in a flash. You really need to give more information about your little plant and what you have done with it so far to get better help. Cal Mag is an easy answer we are sure you need tho. Send us a picture and tell us more about your plant

for my overall health, it's an amazing nutrient from india...google it...my manhealth doesn't need any help thanks, it's still my pal... ;)

i was talking to prospector. I just looked it up has some good benefits but this came up when I was reading about it

You can also take Moringa seeds to enhance your sexual performance. Moringa seeds supplements are a great way to regulate your intake safely. For example, using moringa capsules will give you a longer, stronger erection and is said to promote growth in penis size. Finally, remember to get medical advice to ensure you take Moringa safely.

i was talking to prospector. I just looked it up has some good benefits but this came up when I was reading about it

You can also take Moringa seeds to enhance your sexual performance. Moringa seeds supplements are a great way to regulate your intake safely. For example, using moringa capsules will give you a longer, stronger erection and is said to promote growth in penis size. Finally, remember to get medical advice to ensure you take Moringa safely.
Sign me up!

North Atlantic Will get your seeds to you in a flash. You really need to give more information about your little plant and what you have done with it so far to get better help. Cal Mag is an easy answer we are sure you need tho. Send us a picture and tell us more about your plant
Thank you I will take it now

Here are some

Attachments

• IMG_20220516_175105.jpg
    IMG_20220516_175105.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20220516_175052.jpg
    IMG_20220516_175052.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20220516_175043.jpg
    IMG_20220516_175043.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 6
It looks hungry. What kind of soil? What are you feeding it? You can get nutrients from Amazon. How often are you watering it? Cannabis likes a wet/dry cycle. We need a lot more information to help you.

Latest posts

Back