I am back, still need advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some
I mixed moringa in with seed starting mix and some alley dirt for good measure. I tried to fix it with some duck **** solution which comes from organic ducks and now a little fish emulsion too. Moringa has the potential to end world malnutrition. It as an amendment makes your root structure 3 times larger and incredibly healthy plants in normal agriculture.

It looks hungry. What kind of soil? What are you feeding it? You can get nutrients from Amazon. How often are you watering it? Cannabis likes a wet/dry cycle. We need a lot more information to help you.
I Was over watering it a bit because it was drying out too quickly and am letting it dry out a little more.

THank you, I am in a small town with few resources so can I substitute some magnesium sulfate and some other things for the calcium? There is a lot of calcium in the water here.
the internet is your friend, order what you need and it comes to your front door...

I mixed moringa in with seed starting mix and some alley dirt for good measure. I tried to fix it with some duck **** solution which comes from organic ducks and now a little fish emulsion too. Moringa has the potential to end world malnutrition. It as an amendment makes your root structure 3 times larger and incredibly healthy plants in normal agriculture.
can you provide a link to the effects of moringa as it applies to cannabis...you got me curious...I can just see it now, tits on the lady plants and erect penis's on the males...

Latest posts

Back