I dont get it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy59

Reaction score
this is what I don't get in the US. about 20 years ago the us gov. decided to put all pharma drugs on a fast track to try to cut cost. the first thing to be fast tracked was the nicotine patchs. they are now OTR. since then there have been HUNDREDS of drugs that have been approved with very little proof of being effective, OR SAFE, and ALOT of those drugs are now or have been killing people.

yet today with everyone wanting weed legal, for medical reasons as well as personal use, all those hippocrites are saying well we don't know how safe weed is for people so we wont legalize it. I don't give a #### what they think myself and don't get why, with NO DEATHS ATTRIBUTED TO WEED, they cant make it legal or available to the people.

and yes I do know the real reason. its about the money and the people that want it illegal. effing lobbiests. I just thought I would put this out there because I have never heard people ***** about this and its a fact.

The more you study the history of cannabis and Hemp in the US, the madder it can make a person. Don't get me started... lol... I hate big pharma. They made me sick for a minute.. Pot fixed all that. The commercials on tv are enough..

Vote, that is all you can do. Bernie Sanders is for re-scheduling marijuana. It is way over do. But if folks vote for the right people we can change it.. look up http://norml.org/ and see what you can do to help this cause..It is closer than ever before. This has been a long fight. Never thought I would see it legal in my state or any other state. Get proactive.. Or smoke a joint and be glad your alive to see the change.

Hippy59, I don't get it either. Even way back when, before we even knew the medical benefits, I knew that it was far more benign than alcohol or other drugs around at the time. But now we KNOW that cannabis has great medicinal properties. We KNOW that you cannot overdose on cannabis. We KNOW that it is far safer than most (probably all) of the pharmaceuticals and OTC drugs.

But it is more than just the pharmaceutical lobbyists--there is still so much misinformation out there than people swallow. I am at a loss to explain people's Reefer Madness mentality in this day and age, but there are still too many out there than believe the old lies and are too blind, stupid, ignorant, or set in their ways to actually explore the possibility that cannabis is not a Schedule 1 drug and has great medicinal uses...and we are discovering more benefits all the time. If there ever was a "wonder drug", I would say that cannabis fits that bill.

Latest posts

Back