I Don't Know Where To Start....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjaden

Have you missed me?
Reaction score
Hi all
Maybe some of you recognize my handle from.....nah!!! I'm not saying. If you recognize my handle, I don't need to tell you where we may have met, maybe prior. But yep....it is I. GD for short. Still alive & kicking!
I'm an old guy who's been at this for years. I used to be a frequent poster back a few years, I'm hoping the Statute of Limitations has LONG ran out on those....crimes(?);) over at the old brand X board that you may have seen me at before. What's changed? Now, I'm a genuine medical MJ patient in a friendly medical MJ state with a genuine doctors note that says it's...."legal" for me to use genuine medical MJ due to a back disability.
I'm considered in the circle of friends that know me well to be a "Master Gardener" in all pursuits of things that grow. I have been an active gardener of all things that could possibly grow in your garden for over 30 years. I had a garden last year and I'll have another this year. Some of my friends tease me a bit about my "unique skill set" but there's not one of them who's friendship isn't genuine and long-lived as real friends....not just as pot buddies. The good smoke isn't the reason for the friendship BUT IT SURE DON'T HURT ANYTHING EITHER!!!:D
Anyway, it's been years since I've done any posting on a board like this and I look forward to sharing the adventure here and making some new friends too. If you know me....well, maybe we can even talk about....old times.

Thanks everyone!!

What up GD.. Got any pics of yer 'maters?:D

So are you soley outdoor? Or do you dable ID?

You picked a good place to settle friend. MP is like the 'small town' of MJ forums. Truly a place where everybody knows your name;)

Name does'nt look familiar but anyway..

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :watchplant:

:)
Gb

Hey, thanks everyone!! Feels like this IS the place.

Let's see....if I had a choice I'd be strictly outside. But if one likes to exercise their green thumb periodically, one may have to do a little "light farming"....strictly for medicinal purposes only, of course. Lights for young ones for outdoors but lights....not too much. I like that big halide in the sky, personally. And it's considerably cheaper than the local hydro-electric generating facility that's gotten quite expensive over these past years that my home is otherwise tethered to.

I HATE dropping names but I've had....interactions with both Joey Weed & subcool, and others of the same....caliber in years past, though we've lost touch since I've become a reclusive outdoor gardener.

I currently also....advise a couple of aspiring light farmers, who do surprisingly well. And they are true friends of the most generous kind. I take care of them and theirs. And they take $$ care of me. I have to do a bit of traveling to practice my unique skill set (USS) but NEVER across any formal boundaries.

Anyway, just because I don't do the indoor thingy at my digs doesn't mean I don't do the indoor thingy. I've even told my elderly father about my local....fame and that USS and how it's provided for me a....modest return. He just looked at me and smiled. He....approves, especially from the tax perspective.:D I recently retired after many years in the trenches at *** **** ** ******* and this USS of mine is as good as the one my buddy the electrician has, though obviously it's not as profitable as his SS.

Oh, what's the strain?? Man, it's a dandy C-99 that we've had going for over two years now. It's a low odor, easy to clone and grow super plant that still shows no genetic drift, is what we like to call it. The clones we take right now look as good as they did two years ago. No bud flop, no male flowers, every time they look exactly like the last. It's so good we cringe at the thought of changing strains to take the chance on something that most likely isn't as good as what we grow right now. If you have a High Times Grow Guide 2008 laying around, on page 92 there's a great article about Cindy and there's a pic or two too. Ours looks just like that. Oh and we aren't complaining at all, either. This is probably as close to some of the best weed known to man....really. But we're all a little tired of smoking this dank exclusively. I know, I know....what a bunch of SPOILED POTHEADS, huh???

So, I get the duties of STRAIN SHOPPING....

Hey, if we like that Cindy because of everything I've listed, which we do, anyone have any suggestions about something a little....tastier, that doesn't stink (too much), and that still throws an above average yield*??

Thanks again everyone!!!

* Our gold standard for harvest of this strain of Cindy is 1 pound per 1000 watt light. It varies no more than an ounce either way every time. And it's so steady & predictable....ya I know, we're spoiled.

Sounds like you've been around the block...I'm growing some C99 crossed with AK-47 from Joey. SubCool hangs here occasionaly..a lot more often recently. I'm about to chop the last 3 cindy/Ak's tonight, and I'm thinking that an elbow/1000w is really close to what I'm going to get from soil. I've heard of people pulling 2 though per k. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know there are people that have a little more than just growing, in common here...there are a few that have the cindy going either pure or crossed. Actually Sub, just grew one of Joey Weed's out, and posted pics in the strains section...check it out...and welcome again!

hey how ya doing
me myself am one of them old dudes left over from the sixties who got lost in the 70's andstill havnt found my way yet so green mojo to you

Latest posts

Back