I Hate Hazes, I Hate Hazes, I Hate Hazes, I Hate Hazes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkunkPatronus

Expecto Patronum
Reaction score
Just putting it out there :)

I HATE growing them, i really wish i didn't love smoking them so much.

I really think we need a separate thread for people who are actually really good at growing them to give out their very best thoughts on the matter of growing these nute sensitive, too tall, slow maturing, funny looking, cranky plants with the oh so lovely high.

Not in indy country anymore.

right there with ya...I had two sativas and two indicas...same conditions for both...the sativa was all like, "waaah wahh, I'm a little sissy..I can't take light or nutrients, but I need something"

..never the same needs from day to day!.

hang in there...the high is cool, right?

Yup...

Sativas are a formidable challenge for sure... I grew Kali Mist for years and I eventually made a lattice along the back wall of my grow room to train the branches along for LST... It was divine at 14 weeks and it only tolerated breathing on it with nutes... but worth the hassle and wait...

I just ordered some Super Silver Haze seeds from attitude... It's been a while since I've grown a haze... For me the proof that I love haze strains more than any other is when I'm in Amsterdam and by the 3rd or 4th day of smoking silly about the only bud that gets me baked when my tolerance is up are the haze strains... and Super Silver Haze is usually my top choice...

Peace!:cool:

i think you'll find the haze of today is alot easier especially when crossed. I have a white widow/ haze from dinafem thats doing awsome.

Lattice huh? done.
Well the whiney little bi***es are going to get pinned to the wall today, good idea. I hate hazes. Honestly i don't have this problem with all sativas, just the hazes it seems.

I have four kalimist x arjan's haze #1, called Mist of Destruction, vegging too; they are already better behaved than the flowering asses in the flower room, so i guess you must be right.

Thanks for the support.

dirtyolsouth said:
Yup...

Sativas are a formidable challenge for sure... I grew Kali Mist for years and I eventually made a lattice along the back wall of my grow room to train the branches along for LST... It was divine at 14 weeks and it only tolerated breathing on it with nutes... but worth the hassle and wait...

I just ordered some Super Silver Haze seeds from attitude... It's been a while since I've grown a haze... For me the proof that I love haze strains more than any other is when I'm in Amsterdam and by the 3rd or 4th day of smoking silly about the only bud that gets me baked when my tolerance is up are the haze strains... and Super Silver Haze is usually my top choice...

Peace!:cool:

...just a quick question in context of your reply without starting new thread: does attitude send in original breeder packs, yet at same time stealthily so that it is not likely to be found in a customs search?

Thanks for reply.

ya strawberry they do...

Latest posts

Back