I have a feeling "not" but..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
...are there any Electronic music fans out here? I know it's best not to divulge personal info, but I'm a DJ of over 11 years and Producer of over 3 years, of Electronic music. Mostly House and Breaks, but I dabble with Techno, Drum n Bass, some Trance and a lot of other genre gaps in between.

Willing to link my Soundcloud info if anyone is interested. Shot in the dark really, but I'm starting to get to know you all and I'm just curious is all. If this thread is in breach of anything, mods feel free to delete it, just kinda chattin' :)

(Random thought. Can any of my text typed in this forum, be found by a web search? Like if I search for my DJ/Producer name after writing it here in text, would it show up in the results? I know on other forums it works like this.)

Hi Ellis, i do believe it will show up on a search.

The music sounds fun.

I just did a search and yes, my screen name and threads all show up openly.

Ok so, if you cared to see on *******

I feel confident enough that I don't have to worry and I can post a link to my s o u n d c l o u d packed with 12 hours of DJ Mixsets, Original + Remix productions. Lots of free goodies and also links to some of my purchasable content (obviously this is not an advert.. just mentioning ;) )

*link deleted.. please PM for link*

I would love to know what any of you think. There's literally something for every kind of Electronic music lover on there, and I'm starting to enjoy you all so feel like sharing.

Again if any of this crosses the line, please feel free to slap me and tell me to just be a robot with a number here, I'll fully understand! :)

If I google my username I get a listing of quite a few posts I have made at various forums. Even ones I made close to 4 years ago at THCFarmer. Gotta be real careful what you divulge. I also am into music and have fought the urge to share my tracks for fear they will ultimately lead back to my real name. Checkout the site called Looperman. It's a pretty cool place for musicians and producers. I am pretty much Rock n Roll but House, Techno and Dubstep are huge on looperman.

I'm familiar with looperman and a lotttt of other places :D

I've been holding my tongue Hamster.. just to see if there's any like minded kind here. hah

Pretty cool site Ellis, is it free to sign up?

Yes, I've used that site for over 5 years now.. it's the best thing I've ever used. If you check my comments and my charting on B e a t p o r t, you'll notice I'm no noob when it comes to THIS! hah :) Maybe growing some green, but I aim to be very non-noob extremely quickly!

Sign up and enjoy. If you ever want to PM me either here or there, I'll gladly talk outside of this site with most of you that have been helping me along the way. But that's an entire other atmosphere that I'm sure most people are paranoid to enter.. and that's understandable!

EllisD said:
I'm familiar with looperman and a lotttt of other places :D

I've been holding my tongue Hamster.. just to see if there's any like minded kind here. hah

I hear ya man....My love and passion for music, listening to, playing and producing is second to none. I love growing Dank but it doesn't hold a candle to my love for music. Most of my very limited free time is spent in my home studio.

Same here, and with a child.. my time is super limited! hah :)

Cheers to sharing your thoughts Hamster.

EllisD said:
Same here, and with a child.. my time is super limited! hah :)

Cheers to sharing your thoughts Hamster.
:48:

Ellis, sorry, but I just think this is too much personal information to divulge on here. I have deleted the info. I hope that you understand.

Oh no worries THG.. I had a feeling it was "borderline".. I will go ahead and edit the other posts that have any info, cheers. :)

Safe to say you can close the thread too THG :) Just let er die off.

This is yet another reason I hate that MJ is illegal. Sucks that you can't share your other passions without fear of going to jail as well.

Latest posts

Back