I have never seen pure white flowers on a cannabis plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Resized_20221118_205405.jpeg

Look at the white flowers. They are perfect. Don't see tissue damage."

Look at the white flowers. They are perfect. Don't see tissue damage."
And she was never close to the light, as many of my others were, at times.

And she was never close to the light, as many of my others were, at times.
Regardless of how they presented themselves, those are High Times Centerfold worthy flowers(or Bud of the Month which I see you have entered-getting my vote-;) )…

Regardless of how they presented themselves, those are High Times Centerfold worthy flowers(or Bud of the Month which I see you have entered-getting my vote-;) )…
Thank you oldfogey8 😉

Very pretty. Kind of looks like a cactus flower on a cactus. I would be tempted to take that bottom, tiny, green branch and clone it to see if it happened again. Or, maybe reveg after harvest. Might be a natural albino. I would be curious if it was genetic or environmental. Like someone else said, the white part has no distortion or mutant look at all. Very natural.... just white.

Either way..... very beautiful plant, overall. Enjoy. :)

From all the reading I did it's most likely the LEDs. And I don't mean they are bleached. They are saying it's the mass production of trichomes and terpenes caused by LEDs on some strains. A new Phenomenon they have been seeing. LEDs have come along ways.
I think they should call it Cotton Top.😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back