I have Pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

degenerative_disc

Ok thanks to new info on how to down scale pics I may have some now.
This is my little operation I have been speaking to memebers about. And while your looking if you see any real issues please feel free to shout out ok? Oh and please take a look at my plant, can anyone identify what strain it might come from as I am only using bagseed and I have never grown before. Anyways thanks for any input.

Cheers!!!

very nice, but i have no idea what strain looks like a sativa??

Nice crop stevetosh! But not here to compete just get what I need to ease the pain my friend. You got lots there!! Happy growing!

Cheers!

Good stuff man, thanks for sharing. Nice homemade hoods :p
Might be a little heat stress on that close up pic, edges look a little bit curled. What is your temp and RH?

degenerative_disc said:
Nice crop stevetosh! But not here to compete just get what I need to ease the pain my friend. You got lots there!! Happy growing!

Cheers!

Shame, all the best.

Thanks Hanf! Took alot of engineering to come up with those hoods LOL!
My pics were taken a couple weeks ago and yes I had the light a little to close but since has been corrected. My heat stays around 80-90 and I have a dehumidifier that keeps RH at 50% What do you think the strain might be close to? Any Ideas and what do you think I could hope to yeild out of 3 plants with this small set up? Just rough ideas as I know there is alot of factors to factor in.

Cheers!!!

okay correct me here peeps ! Sativas are A typical long and thin leaves and Indica's are fat monster ( leaves) sooo i see you sativa and lookin good keep it up peace

Ok so I have sativa then? Whats better sativa or indica? Sorry if its a stupid question but as I said first time and its bagseed. Any idea on yeild possibilities with a little set up like this?

Cheers!

DD.. "looks" sat/indica hybrid to me..;) and they look pretty healthy 'n happy, other than that slight heat stress..:)
You're going to need more light..to maximize the yeild. 5,000 lumens per sq. ft. If you plan/insist on useing flo's, look into LST to keep your canopy both low and even.

Thanks Hick!

I am running 2 100 w HPS lights above plants that I am told give off about
20 000 lumes and each plant has a single flor at her side giving off an additional 1800 lumes. They are into 3 week of flower and seem to be still happy. Should I worry?

Cheers!!

I can take some pics if you like I have changed the set up a bit since these pics.

I noticed you have a set of compact flouros mounted horizontally to your canopy as well as HIDs overhead. Do you turn your plants every so often to allow the whole canopy to get even lighting? Looks nice and clean though.

Yes I rotate the pots everyday. I dont have alot of money right now so Im just working with what I got in hopes of some sort of yeild. They appear to be budding nice I think but not totaly sure if its good as I have never done this before so I dont know what is good or maybe it bad. Just looks good so far to me.

Cheers!

Greetings Deg. disc, your grow looks good so far and i think you will be fine. It is hard to Guess what you might get from a yield. The amount and quality of light makes a huge difference. The hps lites you have might save the day as far as yield. You could pull around a 1/2 ounce or so per female plant. The quality of the reefer itself might be light airy buds that break up easily. This is agreat grow for a beginner. If you can't afford new lites then make your room smaller to accomadate what you have. I have to make a "wall" in my room as it is to big for my light coverage. :D for your grow.

Looking great my friend! Someone mentioned heat stress, and i agree, but if you allready fixed it they should be good. And it wasn't bad to begin with either.

Week3 of 12/12 you say? Then you veged for like a weel i guess? I pulled between 7 and 15 per plant under similar conditions, perhaps a bit more light. But you will get a decent amount of weed. And a fun ride!

Take care/
k

No I veged for 5 weeks and didnt wait for alternating nodes even though it was just around the corner. Its only bagseed MY FIRST GROW MAN!!! I am to excited and in a hurry I guess. I need to slow down. As I said before the pics above were taken a couple weeks ago here is what I have now, tell me if I am still doing ok folks? Any suggestions would be great. As you can see I have taken the flows out from behind and now have them boxing in my girls to make use of the white wall behind them. This should improve my lumes a bit. What say you guys? And 7 to 15 per plant kebnek how much is that? More or less then a shoebox? I have never seen amounts Before!

Cheers!!!

Oh I forgot to mention my 3 I have on 12-12, the 2 outside ones have been in for 22 days and the one in the middle just went in almost 2 weeks ago because she replaced a hermie I found.

Cheers!

degenerative_disc said:
No I veged for 5 weeks and didnt wait for alternating nodes even though it was just around the corner. Its only bagseed MY FIRST GROW MAN!!! I am to excited and in a hurry I guess. I need to slow down. As I said before the pics above were taken a couple weeks ago here is what I have now, tell me if I am still doing ok folks? Any suggestions would be great. As you can see I have taken the flows out from behind and now have them boxing in my girls to make use of the white wall behind them. This should improve my lumes a bit. What say you guys? And 7 to 15 per plant kebnek how much is that? More or less then a shoebox? I have never seen amounts Before!

Cheers!!!

I'm sorry, was not reading your earlier posts well, did not see that the pics were a bit old.

You are doing great my friend. Plants look very, very healthy. But, as someone mentioned, the lower buds will be airy. This means that they will shrink a lot when dried. Potency will not be affected that much though. Check out low stress training (lst), topping, fim, supercropping before you start the next grow. The different techniques produce the same result, an even canopy, which give all budsites an equal amount of light resulting in tighter buds. Plus, it's fun!

But, as i said, they do look very good and i'm sure you won't be dissapointed in the result. You should see some serious fattening up in the next couple of weeks:)!

Edit: You were asking about yield... I'm not a very eperienced grower, allthough i'm a bit beyond the beginner stage. Yield can vary pretty much between strains and individual plants. Like i said, i got between 7 and 15 g from plants vegged for 1 week under same light, so you really can't tell. But when i had a plant in a 3,5l pot, vegged for 4 weeks, under a 250w light in a 60x60cm space i got 34g. So anything from 20 to 50 grams would be normal i guess. But i must say your plants look a bit healthier tan mine, so who knows, you might get more! I sincerily hope you do.

Thanks friend!! It gives my spirit a bit of a lift to know I might be doing ok! When you said you got 34 g on your first grow with a set up a little like mine please tell me how much does 34 g look like? I dont know measurment of weight that well. Could you please maybe give me a visual as to how much that is? For example would your 34 g fill a mason jar? Or would it be less or more? Just trying to understand just how much 34 g would look like? Thanks again!

Cheers!!

Latest posts

Back