I just bit my lip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol crazy shiat happens when your really baked. One of the funniest things i did, or more like said when i was really high, i dont know if anyone here knows the city of bakersfield in california? If not its fine, but i was telling my friend how to get there on the freeway, and in the midst of me talking instead of saying "take the freeway to bakersfield", i said "you drive on down there to freebakers" wich is a stutter word of freeway and bakersfield. So point to my story, get really high = invent your own slang.

i got really baked on some killer skunk and went out to my car to run up to the store to get some beer....got in and sat there looking for the ignition and realized i was sitting in the back seat of my four door.....LOL.....SO i looked around to see if anyone was watching,got out laughing my ... off went back inside sat down and decided i was too stoned to drive!!!!!it was halarious!!!

Hiding your last trace of a vital substance from yourself when you're baked "I'll just stash it right here..." 1/2 hour later, coming down fast & utterly clueless where you put it.

MergeLeft said:
Hiding your last trace of a vital substance from yourself when you're baked "I'll just stash it right here..." 1/2 hour later, coming down fast & utterly clueless where you put it.

haha sounds just like me ill stash some trees and be searching for them for ever then find them later after you come back to reality,or car keys money a lot of things..:D:D

a friend works in floor excessories etc.,plumbing,carpet,tiles etc...was high when she did the job forgot to turn the water back on after installing the new toilet,her customer called her up and said,the s... wont go down........lol...

MergeLeft said:

Yep, happens to me all the time. LOL

:giggle:

MergeLeft said:
i have soo dont that b4 although the worst i think ive done while being baked was one time after smoking some tootie fruity someone was talking to me then suddenly i zoned out and stopped paying attention then they look at me and i say "WhAt?!?!"

Latest posts

Back