I LOVE a FULL TENT!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
at least i think so!!...had a PH issue i was handling in the flush pic...that yellowish new gwowth is all turning green again...ph was way too high for the BD...So i flushed with a ph of 5.5-6...and a misting of epsom salt and same ph'd h20...so still on track!!

Very lush looking healthy plants ya have there bdm.
T4

Nice, buddogmutt :hubba:. Lookin real good n' green for recoverin' gals...lol. Should be able to crank out the dank in no time :cool2:

7GE:)

hey man good to see mojo with you---already buried the hatchet on my side---hope you might do the same---:48:

Looking good bud. Nice and healthy looking.

just raised tent off the garage concrete floor...soil temps were too cold..44-48 degrees....i built a raise wooden floor, covered it with 3 wool horse blankets then placed the tent on top...just checked temps are at 68....so far so good...im sure those low temps were the reason why my roots were having absorbtion issues and slowing plant growth...next few days should be interesting...

Nothing,...i Just Love A Full Tent Of Recuperating Soon To Be Healty Plants....fixing Soil Temps Cured Everything...already Looking Better..

thanks..... a lot of research...a little work, but man, a lot of reading...lol...all worth it

Latest posts

Back