i made iso pics and step by step

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol man, i don't care, iso or not. I don't LIKE iso, well...now that i smoked that hash oil i do LOL!! but i mean, it's going to evap, you're not going to be able to taste it, smell it. actually, my joint paper smelled like pure resin. Not good smelling but better than the iso smell. And i didn't taste it at all. 4 hits and i'm fried. I'll stick to this method lol. I'm going to do a pound of weed at my harvest, even if i have to use two types of weed like my harvest weed and a mix of some other weed i have! lol Cause i'm definately not using up all of my harvest bud on it lol. I need to dip some of it in the hash oil haha.

~Burn one~
Dewayne

okay after just a few hours of sitting in the glass pan, this is what it came to so far.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

hash oil just numba 2.jpg

holly crap ur gonna get a good sum of oil... once ALL of the iso evaporates it will be like tar i cant w8 till 2 morrow im gonna b makin more

Haha, i hope i get some oil. i dont' even care if it's that much, as long as it makes a little for me to smoke and is good i'm happy lol. I wanna know how to use it like stoney, he does ONE drop and gets stoned, i wanna use 1 drop or so, i don't wanna be using it all like by using papers. That was just while it was wet. But it's evapping fast. I think by tomorow morning it'll all be evaped out. I put it out there about 1? that's 4 hours it's been out there and it's already evapped half.hopefully you can get some good hash oil in tomorow too! I am excited for this to evaporate out.

Yeah butters,
I just finished evaporating mine, but need to wash it a bit as I ended up a monkey on a football earlier with this stuff. I used 99% Iso, (less water) but the high evape rate you got to watch out for, I think a real fine filter job should give me what I'm looking for. By the way how does sunlight remove the THC ???SH100255.JPGSH100254.JPG
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

SH100255.JPG

SH100254.JPG

holly crap dude.... nice how much swag or bud did u use? well i do hear that sunlight kills off of the thc i know for a fact sunlight converts cbl in to cbn or vise versa

Can't stop playing,
I took a quart mason jar of finaly chopped, 1 week soak in 99% Iso , and about 4-5 hrs to evap today, but napped too long and saw that some of it was in the sunlight. That's why I asked that question. A good drop and suprisingly mellow in taste, and :yeahthat:. I'm happy with it, but later down the road hope to create some serios exotic stuff. This hides better than I had hoped. rubbed on the side of a good cuban cigar, some cognac, and great company out on the back patio, MMMMmmmmMMMMMmmm

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

when me and my friends used to smoke oil like this we would take some on the end of a papper clip and hold it over a bowl of trees then light the ''exstended'' papper clip in the middel and then the oil drips off on to the top of the trees,personaly when i do it i take some broken up trees and mix it with oil and make a lil ball that fits right in to the pipe..

Now your talking,
A little kief, a little of this and some of that, rolled into a dropball, Oh-just spark me up.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Nice KK! and i'm going to just drop some on my ganja! :) Ganja covered with oil lol. Mine should be evapped by the morning, i used 70 percet but in 4 hours most of ti was gone and i had about a cup of it, now i'm down to a buot 2 of 8 ounces of liquid. I smoked al ittle of the tar though and it toasted me. It's great, i'mg oing to grow in the future for hash oil purposes alone. Prolly a good pound like Stoney's going to do. It's a great thing to do, i recommend everyone do this, it's simple and easy, helps put leaves and what not to work!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I'm busy thinking,
I really do like the idea of something truley exotic in the way of a fine , and well blended oil. Been almost 35 yrs since I last saw the really clear stuff alone. Perhaps not only exotic, but also what you blend into it, like kief from something else, how about this:
California Orange Bud reduced to oil (hopefully retains it's Orange flavor)
Blended with a few handfulls of Acapulco Gold Kief. HMMMMmmmm

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Making me drool KK!! lol That does sound good. I have a little bit of liquid left in mine, wish it woulda been dry by night but i doubt it's going to evap much now. no heat lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yeah it wont get a more a golder colour but its not a dark dark green so thats all good,wot ya can do is get a slightly bigger bowl than what that iso is in an put some hot or boiling water into that bowl an then sit the iso bowl into the hotwater ,making sure the water doesnt go into the iso bowl of course an it will cook off the iso in front of your eyes it will start evaporating off quick as thats if ya dont wanna wait

:goodposting:
Nice info and pics Puff......This should be a sticky...:rofl:
No seriously...it should be....

thanks dude.. had some ruff times trying to do it the ice water method so i was blaze as hell at wallmart buying food and just went for a gander of how much it would cost and what i would need bought it just did it as a test and it worked im currently making iso hash oil out of bud i jsut harvested ill have those pics up soon... and Dwayne made some dank black gold aswell

imsoborednow said:
:goodposting:
Nice info and pics Puff......This should be a sticky...:rofl:
No seriously...it should be....
i dont see y every 1 dosnt do it this way its so easy with the evaporating... thanks but thats all up to stoney you should give it a try by the way and post some pics

So your makin this with FRESH bud,?.....jus askin cos I thought it all had t'be bone dry....at least it should be when using the butane method....:)

Extract makers and purchasers should limit the exposure of the solution to light and heat as well as to air. Oils and extracts should be kept refrigerated in opaque, sealed container. Notice that THC is almost completely degraded in a few weeks when it is held in solution and exposed to light. Red oil, hash oil, and honey oil must be stored in light-tight containers to preserve potency.

Latest posts

Back