i made iso pics and step by step

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uk1 said:
oh also when you leave it outside do you not cover it with anything? wont bugs or whatever go near it , how high up would it need to be & stuff, there's about a 80% chance my grows will end up in me makin hash oil
i dont think u gotta worry about the bugs no way they would want 2 land in acid water

I dont think they have a choice Puff...
I reckon those fumes will send em dive bombing staight for gooo city....:)

ahahaha nah. lol i doubt you'll have problems with bugs...if so do you have a screen or something? or take a screen out of one of your windows and whipe it off and set it over your dish. ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

hahaha i mad a moth fall out of a spider web right in 2 my plate of iso good when i was fan drying it with a shirt which really dosnt speed it up i was jsut board stairing at it

second scrape i guess thats harvest for hash
2ndgoopnw0.jpg
and the black stuff inside the pill cap is like a quarter inch high

here is the first try barley anything
hash1aa8.jpg

Dewayne said:
ahahaha nah. lol i doubt you'll have problems with bugs...if so do you have a screen or something? or take a screen out of one of your windows and whipe it off and set it over your dish. ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne
thats a good idea

something like cling film uhh the see through stuff that you wrap things in? that any good ?? ... oh hey you never said if it was the type of stuff you could burn into joints or if it was just for pipes and such

Uk1 said:
something like cling film uhh the see through stuff that you wrap things in? that any good ?? ... oh hey you never said if it was the type of stuff you could burn into joints or if it was just for pipes and such
its kind of both for about 4hrs their was some oil but iv allready smoked it all and soaked it in cigs and top rolling papers but mostly i got tar goo this time i also added in some keef to one side to add as sort of a texture or structure for it to form when drying it worked well their isnt a pic of it because i smoked it still with a lil iso on it it tasted sweet and burned my through but i got high

haha cool so like if i added a bud to it then molded the oil shiii round it that would work?

right i know you prolly explained this already but i never noticed it , when you first start out do you add all leafs & such to a jar then put water in halfway through the leafs then add iso to top it & shake for bout 10minutes or something & then filter it through on to a plate of some sort , then put it outside ? & if thats all right how long does it stay outside roughly for , i will need to cover it there's all kinds of things round here likely to go in it otherwise :) thx in advance..

No, UK1, you have it all wrong. You need to go back and read it again.

nahh i pass , i cant understand it

ahahah. YOu take your mix and put it in a jar. THen you take ISO and fill it 1-2 inches above the mix. SHake for 2 mins let it sit in there for 3-6 days whicheverr. then pour it into something that's easily scrapeable with a razor and lett it evaporate.

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

Uk1 said:
right i know you prolly explained this already but i never noticed it , when you first start out do you add all leafs & such to a jar then put water in halfway through the leafs then add iso to top it & shake for bout 10minutes or something & then filter it through on to a plate of some sort , then put it outside ? & if thats all right how long does it stay outside roughly for , i will need to cover it there's all kinds of things round here likely to go in it otherwise :) thx in advance..
throw anything that has to do with weed stems/bud/fan leaves/roches then iso untill its swimming in it or 1 to 2 inches over it let it sit for a day or 2 shake it unscrew the top put a coffee filter over it rubber band it on flip it up side down as if you were to be pouring it out and let it drain through on the a plate beneth it make sure you have a razor blade nothing else works 2 would b the best cuz u can scrape the blade with the other place then jsut let it sit and their u have it

that's easy .... but thing is there's 3-6 days or 1-2 lol who's telling the truth, oh and is water not added that didnt get mentioned .... on the sticky thread it says half water half iso :)

promise i'll shut up after these details lol

no water u can do no w8 time at all and jsut shake look at my first batch that was no w8 time second batch was 2 day w8 time.... im not saying thats the way to do it id go for at least 2 days at me most 5 then go for it

Uk1 said:
on the sticky thread it says half water half iso

Please, copy that info and paste it in this thread. I don't know where it says that.

Just the part that says to put half water in it.

Thanks.

Useless said:
You have to evaporate all the iso. Then there is no chance of it harming you. The iso will evap faster than the water (90% iso contains 10% water). So really, the last of the moisture is just plain water.

prolly dont mean that but looks like it...

What it means is that the ISO is 70 percent alcohol and 30% water. That's what makes the 100% of the solution. The alcohol evaporates first which leaves the other 30% of the solution to evaporate last which is the water that was in it when you bought it.

i read things when high then dont look back lol

Latest posts

Back