I need advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it may be a bite..some spider bites eat away at the skin...

ahh, apparently my brother Chef, you have not reached the age of 40 yet, for it ain't no scope they do that exam with.:eek: . and they don't even buy you dinner first...:rofl:

the arm & hammer wash detergent works well for me. have used this over 30 years now. refuse to use anything else...

wow, call for help, and the masses answer brother hippy.:cool: . we worry about our own, theres no doubt. hope your cool...holler...

I'll be there in 13 days and i hate the thumb!:holysheep: son of a ......he never even called:eek: :D

u guys wanna complain?? have any of u had an internal us? wait...maybe u have never mind I have seen the rec camera..lol..in any case the wand they use is HUGE!...

aaaauuuggghghhhh 2dog no! Bad 2dog bad 2dog!:p :D

how else do you think they looked at my ovaries? they have pics of my insides....bwahahahahahaha

:holysheep: aaaaaugh i don't like to think about looking at overies. Must see rambo blow something upp...................

lol as long as they arent cutting it doesnt bother me..not as shy as I once was...:holysheep:

no wonder so many men become us techs...:eek:

why is it that proctologists and dentists both have hands the size of ham hocks???....I hate going to the dentist, cause I know he scratched his junk that morning just like I did...lol...OPEN WIDER....WIDER

:confused2: Why anyone wants to be a Gynecologist? They only being it to you when it's sick :laugh:

Where You at HIE we want to know if you are gonna live?

Ewwwww ozzman. :p

I think y'all scared HIE away....

:laugh:

dirty american humor sorry Hip...so undignified.

and oz mine wasnt there cause it's sick..my eggs just dont come out.. ;)

Yea what that Vapor Vixen above me said. Don't all the Hippies in England receive free medical. No really and for sure go see a Dr. Also duly note all the great Cannabis cures, while your calling the Dr.. Don't wait!!! Get in today, keep calling till someone sees you. Nip it in the bud. I'll shut up now. Peace out

Hey there Hippy!!! What is the 'word' on you skin condition??? :confused:

HIE how's spot today? Make sure and take em fer a walk daily:eek: ;) :D got some people a little concerned including the ol cheffy bud. Hows it with ya?

Yeah, we're concerned. I imagine the doctor needs to have lab tests done, etc., and that takes time. HIE is probably still waiting on the results.

YEEHAA.

Back at last.

4 inches of snow and I lose broadband for 3 days!!

I went to my local GP and he took a 'Scrape' off it and sent it away, I will be contacted sometime in the future, nothing works at speed here :rolleyes:

3 days worth of reading to catch up on now :rofl:

:peace:

WB! Here's to good news and your return!:bong: :48: :bong1:

Latest posts

Back