I need of help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkimaq

Reaction score
Ohkayy, I have a plant that started outside by accident & I moved it into a pot... problem is, it was doing really well at first... now it seems to be seriously dehydrated & i don't know how to fix the issue. Apparently, it had just began to flower when I moved it but I didn't realize it & of course I wanna save it...

TOTALLY NEED HELP ASAP

nikkimaq said:
Ohkayy, I have a plant that started outside by accident & I moved it into a pot... problem is, it was doing really well at first... now it seems to be seriously dehydrated & i don't know how to fix the issue. Apparently, it had just began to flower when I moved it but I didn't realize it & of course I wanna save it...

TOTALLY NEED HELP ASAP

Welcome to fires that will warm and help yual, Welcome here friend and take journey as learnin fun cause be all it is ;)

BWD

Did you remove the dirt from the roots when you moved it?

i would put her back into veg untill shes ok again, maybe take some clones too. do u feed with nutes?

nikkimaq said:

TOTALLY NEED HELP ASAP

Might be havin some shock pilgrem and ifin it was startin to flower yual might keep close eye to it makin sure it dont hermie on ya. Good luck and hope yual gets it to bounce back right friend ;)

BWD

Off subject. Imma roll one and smoke for u guys. Later

D

To Grower13... my dude was the one to actually do the pulling & repotting... he says there was no dirt. He says it pretty much came up clean.

Siccmade... I'm a first time, by accident grower, I have no clue what nuets to give it :(

We are going to need a lot more information to help you. Can you post up a pic? Also, what kind of "dirt" did you plant it in? Have you fed it anything? What makes you believe that it was flowering? I doubt that with lengthening days that it started flowering.

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Welcome to fires that will warm and help yual but be careful ifin yual dont spell right or make sence to those talkin to ;) Some folks here aint goin mention be might thick in there comprehentions, but that....

BWD

Jeepers:eek: after reading this I am not sure if I would want to join the forum:holysheep:

Yup sorry duck some pilgrems aimed to get under me skin and did fur a moment already said me opologies to those deservin ;)

Glad see ya back

BWD

nikkimaq said:
To Grower13... my dude was the one to actually do the pulling & repotting... he says there was no dirt. He says it pretty much came up clean.

Siccmade... I'm a first time, by accident grower, I have no clue what nuets to give it :(

pulling it up rather than digging it up explains the wilting.......... if you put it in some good soil and keep it moist it should recover........ however you got much to learn if your gonna harvest some bud.

Yup Grower be spot on but no worries cause yual came to the right forum to get yur skills up and edumacated ;) Happy trails and good luck yur grows pilgrem only gettin better from here on out!

BWD

I'm working on getting a pic up asap... as far as dirt... just the stuff from outside. you say you don' think it's flowering but there's a bud on one stem growing, that's "flowering" right?? the 3 lower branches look like they've started trying to recover but the top of the plant still remains dry & wilted, no new growth like the lower ones... only that one branch seems truly healthy with the bud

Budding is triggered by the days getting shorter when growing outside. Since the days have been getting longer (unless you are in the southern hemisphere), I cannot see how it started flowering. I am wondering if you are mistaking something else for buds. How old is your plant?

Plants, even when grown outdoors, are generally put into a soil mixture that contains more than just "dirt". Plants can take some of their nutrients from the dirt, but you do need to feed them.

Until we can see a picture, it is virtually impossible to diagnose problems.

this is where we stand on the plant..

pp.jpg

this is what the body of what our plant looks like..
comment please, opinions & advice very welcome (Mother plant)

Unnamed (2).jpg

I'm no pro, but I would say that plant is beyond anything worth investing any time / money into. If anything, I would cut the only live and healthy part and make that a single clone and hope. Again, I'm not an expert and my recommendations are not the end all solution, but more or less what I would probably do.

Cheers!

To answer most of the questions yall asked I have a 250 watt bulb 2 feet away from the canopy mini fan on it 24/7. The type of water we useing is rain water.
Most importantly have it on a 12/12 schedule.I NEDD TO KNOW WHAT NUTES WE NEED,WHAT ELSE SHOULD WE DO??

Ellis the other branches are replacing the weathered leaves

Latest posts

Back