I need tips.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growbuddy

SEVENTEEN
Reaction score
So, I am not sure if I should put this under a grow journal or not, but that may come later. What I need is some advice from experienced growers. I have 12 plants that started as seeds just over 3 weeks ago. I transplanted already into the hydro system.
The hydro system is 12- 5 gallon buckets with 6 in baskets on each. There is an air stone in each bucket providing the bubbling and the necessary humidity inside the bucket itself.
The plants are under a 400 mh light and a T5 fluorescent light. I have 2 fans going at all times. One on the light blowing that heat off the light and an oscillating fan hitting the plants. Pictures will be up in the near future to further explain the set up.

The plants were transplanted 4 days ago, making them nearly 3 weeks when they were transplanted.

But I want to make sure I am doing everything correctly. I am looking for suggestions/ tips on this process.

sorry i dont do hydro but if you go to the list of fourms im sure you will find your topic. good luck

what kind of tips r u lookin for, it sounds like u got ur room setup, ur plants are in their buckets growing.
do you have questions about lighing, feeding schedules,bugs, maintnance etc.....
we cant really give a lot of tips without knowing more details about ur grow,
room size
nutes ur using
strain and so on.

get back with that info it will be a lot easier for people to give u good tips

Latest posts

Back