I need Weed Drink FACTS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DopeDoctor

Yes I Cannabis
Reaction score
I'm going to make some green dragon ( weed drink ). I've only made it once before, and it didn't turn out too great. Anyone have some tips for me? I only have about 7 grams of reefer, so I won't be able to make too much. I'm mainly just trying to find the best method this time.

How long does bud need to soak? I've heard 3 days, 3 months, longer the better, etc. Or is it going to be as good as it will get within the first week?
Does it help if you microwave reefer on high for 2 mins prior to adding it to the alcohol? Or will the THC get too hot?
I've read that it can be more efficient than smoking, is this true? Although even if it is, I'd much rather smoke it, see the smoke, and know that I'm getting high and I can find out a lot sooner if I have had too much.
Is shaking it going to help?
Does heating it just before consumption make it more potent?
If you don't drink it quickly after opening, will it not work?
If you pour it into a different container, will it still work?

Lots of these I don't believe, but they it's just stuff people have told me.

Ps - Does THC dissolve in hot water? I thought it doesn't, but people have told me it does.

Thanks

well dopedoc...I've never heard of green dragon. But Me and a friend once used the stems and seeds he saved up for 3 years and put them into a bottle of grey goose vodka. We sealed it up and left it in the closet for a month. It turned into a nasty brown mix. we strained it and drank it. Tasted like alcholic weed vodka (which is what it basically was) we drank a good amount of it...I dun really remember what happened after that. it was 4.20.06 so we smoked massive pot and i have no idea if the vodka mix worked or not we were fucked up tho.

I guess you could call that green dragon...although it works better with a higher proof alcohol.

DopeDoctor said:
I guess you could call that green dragon...although it works better with a higher proof alcohol.

yeh give it another try n lemme kno how it turns out for u.

alrighty, ill probably make another thread about making it right if it turns out

Latest posts

Back