I think the mods here deserve some respect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods here have been always fair and tolerative. never felt here like dictatorship or whatever.. thank you for all the great work you are doing here every day,all of you really deserve our appreciation:)

Amazing how much people ride the moderators' ponytails around here. (That's for you hick, You wanted a reason to ban me, there it is. ;) How hard is it to make another name? You people would never even know it was me unless I wanted you to. But yeah, Lets just forget it and smoke a bowl (Because that's the answer around here every time a moderator lights up, anyone else notice that?

louis said:
Amazing how much people ride the moderators' c o c ks around here. (That's for you hick, You wanted a reason to ban me, there it is. ;) How hard is it to make another name? You people would never even know it was me unless I wanted you to. But yeah, Lets just forget it and smoke a bowl (Because that's the answer around here every time a moderator f u c k s up, anyone else notice that?

Guess what...Hick ain't bannin ya...I am.
I tried. Goodbye.

SmokinMom said:
It is? MarPassion pays me. :giggle: Maybe its cuz I'm the good lookin one.

:p

that has to be it

sorry i missed all the drama,,,,,was not louis the guy whos old lady was baggin the basket ball team behind his back,,,maybe his head is not in the right place ,,,,,maybe some time off will help ,,,could not hurt ,,,,p,l,r

Well after that this very nice thread has been tainted....unfortunate that louis could not be reasoned with....but hate to make an example....but my point was proven. This is just a taste of the content of PM's we get before we ban. (it is ussually worse)
He proved the point.
Sorry louis, I tried bro. but you had to push it.
thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back