I want to grow outdoors this year but have a few questions plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sexologist420

Sexologist since age 13
Reaction score
Sup fellaz and ladiez. As the title says I want to grow some outdoor girls this year... I live in North Texas area in a town... So im not really sure where to go about planting them. All the land around here is privatly owned...and i'm not sure planting them on someone elses property is cool...I mean they could get hit and blamed for it. There are plenty of country roads outside of town...with forests and such. How should I go about picking a spot? It gets real hot and sometimes goes weeks w/o raining expecially in summer. Springtime it usually rains atleast once a week. It will be kind of like a neglect tek deal...I would like to plant em and maybe go out there 3-5 times before harvest. I dont want to go out there more then twice a month. I would most likely use Miracle gro moisture control with lots of added vermiculite for water retention and some added worm castings/ guano/ dolomite lime . Is there anything else that would be better? Is there any other water retention thing(s) I could add to it aswell? I have some LR#2 seeds aswell as some other strains I could plant outside. I would like to plant a few LR#2 and maybe some Agent Orange X Blueberry and a few Trainwreck X Strawberry Diesel. SO basicly to narrow it down. I need

1. How do I set it up so I can just plant it and leave it? Only going back a few times in begining as seedlings to weed out bigger weeds until they get a foothold and then coming to sex and then pretty much leaving them to harvest.

2. I was thinking I should plant them in early/mid may so they are not the best thing around to eat for the deer and such.

3. What are some natural animal and pest deterents beside urine? I was thinking about pissing around the site and maybe bringing my pitbull there and letting him do his thing aswell?

4. How do I pick a spot? Does a lil shade matter? Is partial shade ok? Or do they need FULL sun?

5. Can you just plant them and leave em in north texas? Or will they just die? It DOES rain...just not as much as say the west coast/florida/hawaii ext... Its not west texas or anything. How long can they go w/o water?

6. I know they are a weed and should grow just fine....I dont want to overthink it. However, I just want to give them the best chance to suceed as possible.

7. Let me know if I left anything out.

thx,
pce

P.S. I have read the stickys before I posted this.

well ican't help you on the watering i grew out doors in southern louisiana it rains almost every day but i use to bring my pit to piss al around worked great also fishing line abot knee high but becareful with that cause ppl walking in area hits it they'll think somethings up but it will scare critters when run into it they'll want as much sun as you can give them i hope these lil tidbits help btw my ezzie puppy was short red nose and just as white as your beautiful pup man

1. How do I set it up so I can just plant it and leave it? Only going back a few times in begining as seedlings to weed out bigger weeds until they get a foothold and then coming to sex and then pretty much leaving them to harvest.
Unless you can plant them where they can axxess sub-irrigation,(along a dirch or creek/river bank) they are going to require care/water in an arid climate. The more tlc, the better your odds of producing a quality product.

2. I was thinking I should plant them in early/mid may so they are not the best thing around to eat for the deer and such."post" final frost.. ;)

3. What are some natural animal and pest deterents beside urine? I was thinking about pissing around the site and maybe bringing my pitbull there and letting him do his thing aswell?There are several commercial products, "Liquid fence", "Deer Away". Moth balls are a deterrent for some/most species. Human hair, deodorant soap, predator urine, are a few. But any should be replenished or reapplied periodically or after a rain.

4. How do I pick a spot? Does a lil shade matter? Is partial shade ok? Or do they need FULL sun?Avoid shade under pine trees, as the needles are pretty acidic. The MORE sun..the better, a "minimum" of 8 hrs direct..IMHO

5. Can you just plant them and leave em in north texas? Or will they just die? It DOES rain...just not as much as say the west coast/florida/hawaii ext... Its not west texas or anything. How long can they go w/o water?If well established, with "0" rainfall, a week to ten days is an educated guess

6. I know they are a weed and should grow just fine....I dont want to overthink it. However, I just want to give them the best chance to suceed as possible.A weed, by definition, is an unwanted or useless plant. Neither describe mj.:D

7. Let me know if I left anything out.

thx,
pce

P.S. I have read the stickys before I posted this.
... good luck!

hick preatty much sumed it up. light you deff want light all day. or your just wasting your time imo. same with water. there preatty sturdy other wise. as for critters you might want to think about a product called liguid fence. it worked good for me last year didnt lose a single plant to a pest. if you use it just dont spray on the plant directly just around the plant on the ground.well good luck. hope that helped

Latest posts

Back