I Want To Just Cry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this awhile back and remember when I was stoned and watched it, It helps you from getting too serious about yourself. LOL
I hope that you guys enjoy this video as much as I do and the song is just great.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMpxZDS1gSI&feature=PlayList&p=B91571C8B5873299&index=15

Here are the Lyrics to follow;

Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad.
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble, give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best...
And...

(the music fades into the song)

...always look on the bright side of life!
(whistle)

Always look on the light side of life...
If life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten!
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing,

When you're feeling in the dumps,
Don't be silly chumps,
Just purse your lips and whistle -- that's the thing!
And... always look on the bright side of life...

(whistle)
Come on!

(other start to join in)
Always look on the bright side of life...
(whistle)

For life is quite absurd,
And death's the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow!
Forget about your sin -- give the audience a grin,
Enjoy it -- it's the last chance anyhow!

So always look on the bright side of death!
Just before you draw your terminal breath.
Life's a piece of $hit,
When you look at it.

Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true,
You'll see it's all a show,
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you!

And always look on the bright side of life
(whistle)
Always look on the bright side of life
(whistle)

All my thoughts

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

KK,
Your strength and courage gives me true inspiration. If the world had a heart as big as yours, we'd all live in utopia.
If i wasn't using my liver right now, it'd be all yours! However, i am an organ donor so who knows, maybe i'll die tomarow and then you'll be one up on the list.
Anyhow, i wish you the best and the greatest. Oh, and, for the not smoke'n thing... a friend of mine in the military was visiting and he had some stuff called 'spice gold' or something like that. it's a blend of herbs and spices that when smoked, produces similar effects as mj. i tried it and got a good lil buzz. for sure it's not the same, but it may help get you through these times of 'no mj'.
good luck brother. & if you find yourself in alaska, hit me up.

Yo Ho hey guys, I'm losing weight already and exercising too. I have lost 12 Lbs in 7 days and I tell you that,

This really, really works if you are faithful about doing it each day.....

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side. With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks.

Then try 50-lb potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.)

After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each sack. :rofl:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

KK sorry, only just spotted this thread. Wow you poor thing, I'm so sorry. I could completely understand if you decided to just keep smoking and live out the rest of your days happily at home. Its a tough choice. You must do whatever is right for you :) Keep us posted. My thoughts are with you.

Just read your potato sack exercise trick - nice one well done! Thats a big weight to lift. Exercise can make you feel great in yourself, are you able to get out in the open air at the moment to do anything?

I believe ''HEMP OIL'' can help u.

check the rick simpson story out on youtube.

sorry to hear that and good luck wit ur condition.

Latest posts

Back