I want to smoke, plz help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
turst me, the stat pill is the newest, most reliable drug test passer...it comes in a little bottle, with 5 pills.u take them the day of the test, at least a 3-4 hours b4, then u have to piss atleast 2 times b4 u actually piss/blood/saliva for the real test....u have to only just pee a little the first 2 times, it is just to flush out ur sysytem........99.99999% gurantee, or u get ur money back.....23.47$ gets u clean piss for 4 hours.........and it worked 2 times for me....take it easy

ITSBUDDAHBUDDY! said:
if ur tryna spit game at a girl, it calms all of your nerves and its almost impossible to feel the slightest bit of nervousness.

Ok, I gotta ask. What exactly is a "spit game"?

Sounds kinky.

I might be sorry I asked...

You don't realize that the money part portion helps no one when they NEED to pass the test. www.passyourdrugtest.com gives you those free with their cleanser. You can get the 5 day kit it works for anyone, no matter wieght, heighth. There are staff there you can chat with and they can help you select what would be best for you. They also informed me of all the things that used to work, and why they are no longer effective. I was in the military and the only time I didn't smoke was when I was in any type of training. If they helped me, trust me, they can help you!

Stoney Bud said:
Ok, I gotta ask. What exactly is a "spit game"?

Sounds kinky.

I might be sorry I asked...

white people man... "spit game" means to talk or try to get a girl like spit means to talk and game means ur skills in getting a girl

hey now, don't bash other cultures lingo, you probably say some things that people would laugh at. Keep an open mind. If you don't like it jsut say so, don't be so insensible. Your goal shouldn't be to offend, but just the opposite.

In cali if you get a dui you dont get any eval to see if your on drugs or anything.. I guess its different in your city/state.. Make a good decision based on your knowledge of the situation

I am white, too. Well, not according to the US Army, but my skin is white, and I am not "ghetto" I am just observant. Even a fool can catch onto lingo. All it takes is listening.

how dumb escuse me saying but duh!!!

Vales suplement.

Costs @ $30-$40 a bottle.

Order online...ships in 3-4 days.

I've used it probably 10-12 times over the past 5 or so years.

Worked everytime.

Vales recommends abstaining 48hrs B4 the test...I've actually smoked the day before...@ 24hrs.

;)

The other option is LEAVE...move to another state...start over...!

imho...the whole probation...treatment thing is a trap...mess up once...they got ya...gonna have you, your money and pretty much your life.

Edited because of cussing by Stoney Bud.

I think i failed a drug test for a job once, they called me (probably about my test results, i didnt answer) and then never called again. I didnt want the job anyway so i never followed up, but i smoke a week from the test and did no special detox prepping. so, prolly failed : )

if you smoked 4 blunts a day (7-9 grm)then there is little chance you'll be clean for the eval after 30 days. it took me 90 days to clean out for pre trial.they tested me every 2 weeks and i was cool as long as the levels were dropping.hope that tells you something;)

damit !!!!!!!!!! another old peetard thread

Latest posts

Back