If marijuana is legalized

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HydroManiac

Reaction score
Do we wanna be responsible people or are we just gonna take it to another level it shouldnt be at and ruin the lives of other people?? With politics as is now its getting more likely marijuana will be legalized shouldnt we be responsible people??

Never thought about this angle. For me, if it was legalized I would like to experiment with more strains and have a little more accessible room for growing. It would still be locked and I still wouldn't tell anyone, there would still be a risk of home invasion IMHO.

To your point, I guess you are referring to it becoming more widely available, and in the hands of people that really shouldn't have it? My opinion on this is that most of those who want to try it already have, I don't think it being legal would necessarily increase the smoking population a great deal. But I do think a portion of any tax revenue should be allocated to treatment for addiction/problem usage similar to gambling, alchoholism, etc.

even though i reload, it's still very expensive to feed...and it's a hungry gun(.308)

well what i think is going to happen. every one and there duck is going to get loaded and out in the streets for a bit making alot of people pist that its legal. then all of what is harvested will die out due to consumption. massive terrifs will be in place for mexico.
we will slowly get in balance, people will start growing there own and it will be like alcohol.people will be used to it and others will be stupid on it.

i believe that if and when its legalized it would not be a temptation to some.some people love to do anything thats illegal.so if its legal,it would not be that alluring to some.i would love to see it happen.my whole placewould be reeking of the sweet aroma.inside and outside.imagine not having to be scared about growing.God what a day that would be.and maybe you would not have to worry about someone staeling your outdoor crops.

Would still have to worry about theft... some people are just lazy and wont grow their own and take advantage of other's work....

PuffMonkey... If you can reload as fast as that baby cycles you would have it made heh.

Puffin Afatty said:
MJ being Legal is a very good thing, PROHIBITION hasnt worked in the 71 years since it started :aok:

Vote on November 4 ;)

Soooo True.

2500 rds, is way heavier than it looks;)

069.JPG

PUFF MONKEY said:
2500 rds, is way heavier than it looks;)

Heh I know how heavy it is )... Buddy of mine had an MG 34 ( i think that was it..... Maybe it was a 42.... Those cans get heavy heh.

PUFF MONKEY said:
even though i reload, it's still very expensive to feed...and it's a hungry gun(.308)

lellior & bellich does bulk deals on .308
1000 rounds for 69.00 usd

150g fmj

and not that corrosive boxer primed surplus junk either..........check em out

Yep, if it was legal, it would be a better world, he, he, he!!:yay: Then everyone would be growing their own!:) Just think, no more going out looking for some smoke, :holysheep: or waiting for your connection to call you back!:D You got my vote!!;)

clanchattan said:
lellior & bellich does bulk deals on .308
1000 rounds for 69.00 usd

150g fmj

and not that corrosive boxer primed surplus junk either..........check em out
where !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Well my friends, if it was legal, I don't think much would change, except for not having to worry about LEO.

REally, you should all keep the same frame of mind about security and oder control. As someone stated, you would still have to worry about rippers.

You see, the folks here at MP are the MINORITY. Yes folks, we are the minority. Why you ask?
Because we are growers. Most folks still think weed comes from thier dealers.
And, if it was legal, I still don't think that many folks would want to grow.
The vast majority of pot smokers do not grow at all.

So, storefronts would open, and if you are a grower, you will now have a job.

If marijuana waz legalized the 1st thing that will happen is prices will drop alot cause theres no more risk of haveing it. The next thing , we'll be able to get seeds from anywere in the world.Gas will go down some more:rolleyes:. Alot of people that you thought didnt smoke you'll see them blazed. backyard full of outdoor strains with ya grow goin on inside to hold you ova till the fall. But this is the US sooooooooo the gov will still regulate how many plants, Oz's, and Lp's that a person can have.:holysheep:

NorCalHal said:
Well my friends, if it was legal, I don't think much would change, except for not having to worry about LEO.

REally, you should all keep the same frame of mind about security and oder control. As someone stated, you would still have to worry about rippers.

You see, the folks here at MP are the MINORITY. Yes folks, we are the minority. Why you ask?
Because we are growers. Most folks still think weed comes from thier dealers.
And, if it was legal, I still don't think that many folks would want to grow.
The vast majority of pot smokers do not grow at all.

So, storefronts would open, and if you are a grower, you will now have a job.

He is 100+% right!!!!! Us growers are like scientist to people thats dumb on growing bud. some1 will always want what u have worked hard for.And yes i think it would be possible to have stores give us all jobs that we will love,coffee shops oh the fun we could have:hubba:

If MJ were legalized that would free up Billions now being spent on the "WAR ON DRUGS". We could use that cash to rebuild our crumbling infrastructure instead raising any taxes for that problem. It would eliminate the crazy idea of using FOOD for FUEL. They could instead grow hemp again for ALL of it's many many uses including use as a bio-fuel source. The reasons for legalization are way too many to list as opposed to the list for keeping up the prohibition. We know it hasn't worked, never will work. Legalization now for me please.

Latest posts

Back