If you grow it......They will come

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klicks

Reaction score
I'm sure some of you have had this problem. Last week I jus finished drying some bud. A friend came over and checked it out with me. Couple of days later, this friend returns with an old acquaitance that I hadn't seen for a couple of years. We had a pretty nice chat and some exceptionally fine smoke. The next day these two lovelies turn up at my door with a cherry pie and two other friends of "theirs" in the car.

I told them thanks for the pie, but I was just getting ready to leave and couldn't entertain them or their buddies, (who I did not know). They got a little steamed but left. So being the paranoid person I am, I moved my stash and growing little buddies. Does anyone think I'm just a little stingy and paranoid. I like my privacy and had told my friend I didn't appreciate her bringing in the neighborhood to know my business.:eek:

Always say NOTHING. Friends, family, anyone. NOTHING. Never bring out quantity, never say you have quanitity and always infer you have to make a call to go an "pick up". Assume everyone's a traitor and say not a word. It's your safest bet to keeping your life, liberty,m and your ongoing pursuit of happiness. Keeper Green, friend.

Klicks said:
Does anyone think I'm just a little stingy and paranoid. I like my privacy and had told my friend I didn't appreciate her bringing in the neighborhood to know my business.:eek:
you answered your own question.the fact that they did what they did is point proven that there is never a "too stingy" way to be.what they did was wrong and you are right.just think of it this way,if you didnt give them a good time and hang out,yeah you might think your a stingy guy.but then the realness happens,when you DO hang with em and chill and then look what they do.they try to run all over you and bring the world with em.people will do anything they can to get over on the next person,all it takes is the oppurtunity.whether that oppurtunity be to make money or to get even,people are scum and are never to be trusted.i mean come on,look at what they are doing to the place they reside.

UKgirl420 said:
i do notice my brother comes on over alot more just after a harvest ,tho allways alone

:ciao: Hi Sis...:rofl::bolt::bong:

Klicks said:
I'm sure some of you have had this problem. Last week I jus finished drying some bud. A friend came over and checked it out with me. Couple of days later, this friend returns with an old acquaitance that I hadn't seen for a couple of years. We had a pretty nice chat and some exceptionally fine smoke. The next day these two lovelies turn up at my door with a cherry pie and two other friends of "theirs" in the car.

Ooo cherry pie was there anything else in the offering?:hubba:...:laugh:

firstly ill state ive scraped all the resin from my tupperware containers and then smoked it so here goes.

a while ago my friend needed bud so said he would call on me so he called and i sorted him out with free bud.

while later he tells me who drove him to mine to collect said free bud.:angrywife: :angrywife:

so a few days ago the said certain same friend who drove him to mine asked him if i had any spare clones for sale and said he only wanted x 20 clones for twenty pounds.:eek:

so friend tells him i sell them at 15 pounds each-BTW I DONT friend was trying to make some money-

in the meantime he doesnt realise he has effectively sold me out to this EX SMAK ADDICT:eek: :( :(

to answer the thread mate was out of order bringing friends along.

pkj

Nice mate you have their PKJ,,wouldnt like your enemys :p,,,,,:48:

Stingy,NO!,Paranoid, you should be. There are now four people who are angry with you, and they know you grow! Privacy,Privacy,Privacy!!!
I have three brothers who smoke, none of them know I grow, They just think I have a reliable connection with quality smoke.
Sorry to sound like a scolding mother but I'd hate to see a fellow grower catch undeserved heat.

Well.....yeah, the pie was good. But not as good as my bud! Ha Ha!

Yeah, I'm learning/ I only grow about three to four and have staggered six weeks behind them. Some make it some don't. Just when I go lookiing, noone knows where there is any. Now I have to start lying that mines all gone. I hate lying cause they know I'm lying. I just am kinda peeved my friend brought others without asking. It was supposed to be a treat, not a y'all come.

Thanks Cubby. Lesson learned. I guess a scold is better than being scalded!

Oh yeah. In addition, The State boys have narcs all over right now. I fortunately know who some of them are cuz they think I'm just a little ol' handicapped gal. I have a friend that I hooked up with who wanted some smoke and I helped him out. He was just amazed I smoked. He's known me for over thirty years. Yeah, I knew he smoked. We know mutual bud finatics.

My bros seem to always bring me smoke??? You do get a choice in who you associate with. We usually will exchange bud then smoke up. Anyone that I associate with knows that you gotta have weed to get in my gate..LOL. Seriously, What people don't know don't hurt em'. Well in this case anyway...

no friend, your not being stingy in the slightest. its your business what you do with your plants and harvests. I think it was a bit cheeky of that mate to first bring someone else, even if you did know them, without asking first. If they can't accept it then they should grow their own. Simple as :)

Latest posts

Back