I'm 61

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine has a book published, guy's got the mentality of a school kid himself and wrote a child's story which was published. It doesn't take a genius, just someone with something to say that someone else would be interested in reading....which really was none of that rather obnoxious (yeah, I guess that kinda describes it) post above rambling on endlessly and saying naught.

and, any others that may have an interest in reading or writing when high. Since you personally didn't, doesn't mean that my post wasn't of interest to others. My most fun reads were, when younger, on the beach and high.

Dude, did I touch a nerve? My guess is that you went and read some of my journal, and you realize that I have a better grasp of this language than you will ever have. Why you went on and on about how I should go about being published is a mystery to me. I could pick apart your failed attempt to make a point, but I realize the futility. All I am saying is that you should go somewhere else and bark up that tree. We here couldn't care less.

Peace

What journal? If you've had something published, if would be of interest to me even if others couldn't care less.

Somehow you seem to have missed that this board is not a beginning writing or 'vanity press' forum. This forum is for discussing marijuana.

Stop trying to convince everyone to be as impressed with you as you are. We are not impressed nor should you be.

roberteggleton said:
What journal? If you've had something published, if would be of interest to me even if others couldn't care less.

roberteggleton said:
and, any others that may have an interest in reading or writing when high. Since you personally didn't, doesn't mean that my post wasn't of interest to others. My most fun reads were, when younger, on the beach and high.

Oh, I'm high 24/7... Seems you simply tried to put together any silliness to make one's self look smart because someone blasted your earlier post...

And yeah, I stopped reading when that became obvious (about 5-10 words into the first sentence) and merely looked over the rest of the posting to see if anything of interest was hidden inside....nope.

This is a forum for those interested in growing marijuana. I do not see how any of your posts have contributed anything at all to that. If you want to promote anything you may have written, talk to the owner about advertising with us. We are not here for others to spam. If you have anything to contribute in the way of growing, then you are welcome. If you are just here to promote your writing, please go elsewhere as we really don't care and this forum is not the platform for this.

I am a 60 year old woman and have smoked pot most of my life and been around like minded souls. I would never presume to assume why others smoke.

I am a SPAMMER too lazy and cheapo to develop my own website or do my own advertising, so I come on other websites to try and promote some piece of garbage that I have written.

multifarious said:
and it's taken you 5yrs to rope your son into NOT helping you............. ????

lame
lame
lame

how about your "best secret" micro nutrient............. ??????

is that still "Top Secret" ?????? :confused2: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

or are you to continue boring me with your balderdash, blather, bunk, double-talk, gibberish, gobbledygook, hogwash, hooey, jabber, nonsense, poppycock, prating, rot, rubbish, tripe and twaddle............... ????????

Lol

ID JUST SAY COMPLETE BULLSHIT AND CUT OUT THE WASTE OF WORDS.

T4:rolleyes:

This thread was funny as hell. Can you say,,,, MORON.:rolleyes: :D

Yes Weedhopper But Its Best To Pm Multi Privately Though
Lol
T4

Latest posts

Back