im a litle freaked out pls asap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moses781

Reaction score
some leaves on two of my soil plants are turning yellow and drooping the tops and center are healthy but like i said the bottom are drooping and yellow what does this mean?????

Well I had the same problem plus the browning of leaf tips. I don't know if it might be the same thing and unless youpost pics its hard to tell. But the soil i was using had caused problems (dang mg working for everyone but me lol). I went out and got some Fox Farm Ocean Forest and replanted them in there after rinsing off the roots and everything and they have done a complete 180. Well hopefully you figure it out! Good luck and good growing man.

thanks man i am using fox farm as well so i really dont know i will be putting pics soon gw thanks mate

their is some pics right under neath this posting thts exactly what they look like

Well can you be completely descriptive of the situation they are in. Such as watering schedule pot size age any fert been used?

they are 5 weeks old and i have them in a 3 gallon barrel or pot if you will andi am using fox farm soil and this barely started happening today? and yes i did use a little bat guano????????

Sounds like I nute problem but its hard to say without pictures.

its more than likely youre guano if ur not useing any other ferts. what was ur mix ratio? typically ive been finding out to use guanos light in veg & lil more in flower.

At 5 weeks if it's only the bottom leaves this is natural and your babies will be okay. It's probably from lack of light because your ladies are so bushy.

lol... you TOTALLY need to describe conditions if you don't have any pics up.

we're here to help... but u need to provide in-depth conditions if u don't have pics....
:postpicsworthless:

Latest posts

Back