I'm Back......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokewun

Pothead
Reaction score
I need to know whats the highest wattage of light(s) and what fan(s) should i use in my grow space to maximaze my yield. My space is 9'W x 2'L x 9H.

I have 6 harvests under my belt, none of which i would call a success, except for #5(finally got it right). Ventilation was my biggest issue(had none).

Any help would be appreciated.

Get yourself two independent 400 watt lights one toward each end of the room. If you only have one liggt in the center, whatever is on the outskirts will get little light regardless if you wrap the entire area with mylar.

Get yourself one 265 squirrel cage fan and a Y split so you can draw exhaust from both lights.

I also need a good way to exhaust heat. planning on buying lights tomorrow

I was reading the electricity section about watts/volts=amps but i still dont get the whole 120, 240 part. Is 240 better? And if it is, how? It seems like lessor amps used if my math is on point

Someone please explain.

240 is better if you are running multiple HID lights. For just a single light it is not practicle.

I got some questions....how can i stop light from leaking under my door and still use as passive intake? Also i'll be exhausting in my attic, should i mount a fan up there to keep the hot air moving?

Latest posts

Back