Im back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1645709868665.png

That stupid song is now stuck in my head. After college, I went to work in the city so to speak. After 20 years away, I ended up moving back home to small town America, sort of a self imposed exile to assist breaking my snow habit. (Made that cold turkey - easier than I thought). Ah, it is what it is. Welcome Back BBR7515 - Months ago you would have welcomed me here.

What did you find? Or if you gonna have to kill me if you tell me then cancel that question ...
i found stuff you wouldn't believe lol. its just a long story. laid my head in many places,some i had no business being in. spent about 1 year in Cambodia. then some time in Costa Rica. and pretty much made all of Europe my home,i was on a self identity tour i guess you could say..

i found stuff you wouldn't believe lol. its just a long story. laid my head in many places,some i had no business being in. spent about 1 year in Cambodia. then some time in Costa Rica. and pretty much made all of Europe my home,i was on a self identity tour i guess you could say..
A long way to go. I hope you found what you were looking for ...

Latest posts

Back