I'm giving myself 2 week suspend...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

papabeach1

Reaction score
I'm close to banning from MP...

yo effen gee that was easy too here...

especially when I try my best reading rules 10 times past 2 weeks...

thanks alot to government school that I attend and learning 3 grade level when I am in 6th grade level....

thats how I got badly with my words.. sorry.. so In the nice way I'm decide to suspend myself for 2 weeks....
polly if someone can understand what I'm saying and I'm try to follow the rules too.. I was not trying to threat anyone in MP at all.. not to LEO,... it was all just talk.. yea I was mad at leos but oh well... gotta go and sign out before any mods try to ban me.. so see yall in 2 weeks and I ll ask someone to help me reading the rules...

I really enjoy talking with yall as my family.... yall are all I have I can not trust anyone out there ... schooling me, I schooling everyone and this will not happen if I never knew about MP.... I would not gone advanced with mj plants if I did'nt know anything about MP.com......

in MP s respect... I'm suspending myself for 2 weeks...:cry: starting now oct 13... just for 14 days I will live... just that .... reading rules might not help me understanding the rules.. maybe someone can help me understand the rules..by help me reading the rules... Im doing my best love ya all...

Papa went too far, we can all see that, sometimes we all need a break.

But we also have to realise that anger/fury is sometimes daily life for others in different parts of the world, this site is global and all are welcome, we need to understand that the rules are sometimes forgotten or not fully understood, sometimes leniency is given plus a stern pointer to the rules so they are re read, when the rules are still ignored, then its time for action,
Hick did the correct thing.

Sometimes people are having a bad day and when they read something, its a catalyst that takes tempers to unpleasant realms where other members prefer not to witness.

Papa is doing this alone, he himself has decided to take a breather.

I do not have a problem with Papa, he simply lives in a different culture than I.

I agree with all above mentioned,

I will admit Papa's posts scare me sometimes a bit:eek: , but no one is forcing me to read his posts.

they make me laugh more than cry. LOL
besides there are more scarier posters on this forum than him.:rolleyes:

I have always been one to enjoy and appreciate everyone, even the scary ones!:holysheep:

my 2 cent --:D

papa if your havin problems understanding the rules maybe you should pm someone and ask for a little insight into them to help you better understand them. maybe you can slide with probation this time no point cuttin your self off from mp. anyway i laugh when i read most of your posts.

Slomo hit the nail on the head. If in doubt ask. unlike real life...better to ask for permission than forgiveness here. :p
just be cool, if you find yourself getting ticked off. go to youtube watch a plant grow in 1 minute and comeback. remember why we are the toker crowd. the ole "i'll kick your tail tomorrow...I'm too stoned right now" :p
by tomorrow you'll have forgotten why you were so ticked ;)
BTW you'll know it when ya get banned here :p (and know exactly why)
(but keep in mind..when a warning is PMd ya 2 times..best to chill fast we give a few warnings b4 we get fed up ;) )

and this goes for everyone...ask a mod. we are not buttheads. we won't hesitate answering a PM from a member about rules or security. ;) (give it about a day tho to reply...we can't be on here 24/7 )

I like pappa.. he has as big of heart as anyone on here, but sometimes he don't "hear" ;)..so good ... but that gives him o excuse for not understanding 'most' of the rules.
10. Trading seeds among members is not aloud.
there is nothing vague or easily mis-interpreted here.

17.You will not discuss politics, religion, saints or sports.
What in that, could possibly suggest that a presidential ballot box would be allowed on MP?.. :confused2:

I didn't "ban" him, but I did hope to get his attention..

Hick said:
What in that, could possibly suggest that a presidential ballot box would be allowed on MP?.. :confused2:

Why does ANYONE on here vote for ANY of the mainstream candidates? You should all just vote for me. :D

I say we just punish Papa the way we would any unruly, make Him sit in corner, watching Me hit the bong :bong1: 3-4 times ought to do it, anymore would constitute cruel and unusual treatment, eh :rofl:

a dirty job I know, but someone has to do it, might as well be me ;)

I get pretty fired up sometimes as well papa, especially when it comes to police busting people; my neck is a little red and I don't always see things the way I should or the way my wife reminds me too ;) Anyways, its all cool buddy, hope to see you on here soon. 2 weeks is along time friend, this site and all the great people on it are very addicting ;) I know I couldn't stay away for 2 weeks, maybe 2 hours but definitely not 2 weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back