I'm new to the site, just introducing myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yellow SVT

Reaction score
:D Hi, I'm an old retired fart, I was a dirt farmer and grew for 12 years from the 8o's on. Circumstances changed and I haven't grown anything for the last 15 years. All I can say is WOW, what a wealth of information that is out there now, all praise the internet.
I bought three WaterFarm singles and a 400 watt MH-HPS light, a very basic setup. I plan on only growing 3 plants over the winter months, I'll freeze what ever I harvest and smoke it till next winter. Other than a starting learning curve, all has gone well. Can't wait to see what I wind up with.
Got the cuttings from a friend, I have no idea what strain, but it's pretty decent. What us old timers called skunk or greenbud perhaps. I'd love to send for seeds but we're afraid of being busted and my friends are all afraid to have them sent to their house. Anyway Hi to all and I'm hoping to learn a lot from this forum.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay. :D

welcome to the forum. go to hxxxp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com you can order single seeds, so go there buy 2 feminized of something, use a prepaid card from walmart or something and send it to your house with a fake name. if anything happens they have no proof that it was actually you that ordered it. but if you still dont wanna risk it, i dont blame you. hah. ive been debating on it too. leaning more towards it, because they got some killer strains. hah.

well, enjoy the forum, i know i have been.

Welcome to the Forum. I am always happy to welcome Old Farts, me being an old Fartette.

Just a couple of things--Do not freeze your stash, can damage/destroy the trichs. And it really is quite safe to buy seeds on line.

I've got 2 waterfarms myself. The drip ring can be a PITA.
And I'm itchy about ordering seeds online too.Can't blame ya...

:ccc:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!:ccc:

Gb

The Hemp Goddess said:
Welcome to the Forum. I am always happy to welcome Old Farts, me being an old Fartette.

Just a couple of things--Do not freeze your stash, can damage/destroy the trichs. And it really is quite safe to buy seeds on line.

Are you saying that is is very safe to buy seeds online as long as you use a prepaid card and ship to somewhere other than where your grow opp is?

I have yet to order good genetics, because I am still unsure the best and safest way to get them.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! GeezerBud, what problems have you had? I have been using DripFree and so far no probs. I do have a white reside on the ring and tubing from splatters, I would imagine some inside too, but it is still flowing well.
Thank you Hemp Goddess, I have a few years on GeezerBud and probably you also, the tips are good and I appreciate them. I had no idea freezing would be bad, I have been doing it for at least 6 years and several friends do the same that's how I got the idea. Any tips on where and how to buy? You can PM if you want. My wife is really nervous about buying seeds online and having the Sheriff at our door. We live in the country and the lads get a little bored, so even 2 or three ladies might draw their interest.

welcome and Good luck SVT.... any help I might be, just holler...

Latest posts

Back