Im New!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumwhiteguy

Reaction score
Well I decided to start my own operation and I don't even know where to begin. I'm trying to decide weather or not to go hydro or dirt my first time. I watched my old roommate grow some bomb!!! with a DWC setup so im kinda torn. HELP!!!:eek:

hey Sumwhiteguy. wwelcome to MP man.
personally i think you come to the right place with the best group of peers online. JMO everythin i learned i learned here and from the community. dont hesitate to ask questions but ya also gotta do ya fare share the reading on how to do and wat to use etc... its all here just take some time and read a bit so ya knwo what to sepcifically ask questions on. so many options so many ways etc.. if you dont know what your asking for your probably gonna get alot of opinions and personal peference methods an stuff. just read up and get to know the gist of it all and figure what route your wanting to go and then go from there. at least thats how i'd go bout it. but see ya round the forums. take care and good luck on any future grows man. Peace..

Thank you very much man I really appreciate it! I have been reading none stop since i created a profile and wow there is so much i still need to learn. It will be a month or so before I'm all set up but I will definitely have a grow journal as well as many questions I'm sure :p

trust me... theres always somethin new to learn in the MJ world of growing. i did an outdoor grow last year . divin in deep end before i knew how to swim" style i did it lol. u can check out the whole grow clik on my cherry popper grow in signature. and this years is the 2009 grow. just clik on them. and the best way i've found learning best personally was by reading others journals, wether past or present grows. theres still tips and triks. and when i get stuck on understanding why or watever i just ask questions. and we all here to help if we can or know how to. see ya round the forums man.

Welcome my friend.
If its a month or so till you can set up and you can spend plenty of time on here before then you'll be shocked how much you can pick up in that time.
IMO there is no right or wrong way or easier ways just try pick something that will work for you i.e suits how much time you can devote to your girls.
DWC is simple to set up, gives really quick development and really good yields when done right and also means you dont have to worry too much about watering times, although as i have found out its not without its problems.
Not tried soil but a lot of people swear by it and say its best way to learn and again ( from bits i read ) no need to water every day.
I like coco, i knew absolutely nothing at all when i started, started in coco and not had a problem, it does require watering every day and as such can get expensive with nutrients but its WAY easy lol with good results, it has its many fans.
Pick a way you think you will be most comfortable with and read read read, then when you finished reading ask some questions and read some more lol.
All the best.

and if all goes well we all love to see new grows going. its like finding a new dirty magazine when i was 13 every time i see a new grow journal. LOL hopefully you'll entail us on your learnings by starting a journal when ya get goin...

Well the posts above bout covered the high points I would add that you read the rules and try to follow what has worked for us here! These guidelines keep the site on a good roll, and everyone is happier for it. Trust me when I say there are sites out there that is seems like everyone wants to just rant!:hubba: :ignore: Really a downer, you most likely will not see that going on here. Thank God!!!!:) I have made my home here some great people and you will make some good friends as well!!!
So WELCOME:) WELCOME :) WELCOME:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just weigh your options-You'll decide in due time...
Either way, you've found the right place..

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :watchplant:

Gb

welcome to MP if ur after advice then a journal is deff the way to go.
stick around and learn

Latest posts

Back