indoor grow 2009 of a local strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
runoff is 6.8 and I water every other day, if I dont theyll bend over and touch the ground, trust me I missed 1 watering and they where all droppy and I thought I lost em' they recovered fully, and added a water based Mg addative that is water soluable. hope that helps and they all have had only 1 feeding and at 1/10 the strength. the ones that where feed are only the 5 big babys.

Im going to start 12-12 in the evening tommarow, wish me luck. Do you think theyll stretch to mutch, I hope not.

well started 12-12 last night and the plants seem to like it. I will post pics in 2 days cya then. No presex yet had some weird growth on the sides of a few of my plants where the little baby leaves where the plants seem to be producing side stems, weird havent quit seen anything like it yet untill now.

donkey942 said:
Im going to start 12-12 in the evening tommarow, wish me luck. Do you think theyll stretch to mutch, I hope not.

Depends on strain but yeah they will, mine are over 4 times bigger than when i flipped em

Im scared really truely scared.

Well its pic day will be posting them soon, keep an eye out for em.

the batteries died in my cam got to recharge then ill take more.

Wow

mini jungle in their!

IMG_0373.JPG

Well Im going to update with more pics here soon (soome time today). hope you enjoy, I think the only plant thats showed (not enough to tell yet) is probably male. Fingers crossed they show first dont they? well enough of that just hoping the big one is a girl.

:holysheep:

IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0384.JPG

IMG_0385.JPG

I just brang them out to water them so their a little droopy!:hubba:

IMG_0386.JPG

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0390.JPG

IMG_0391.JPG

IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_0393.JPG

The small ones are going outside about may 7th or so. The small ones are in schultzs organic mix, they dont seem to be doing as good as the ones in foxfarm O well Ill just make shure to always use foxfarm and none seem to like nutes they have all got some nute burn here and their O well.

My house stinks, the bathroom smells like minty bubblegum with a hint of vanilla, sometimes a wafting of a strong skunk, even sometimes a little like cat piss. I dont understand it. so many different smells coming out of their its weird. Ive got a question will it hurt the babys to be on 12-12 till they go outside (the real young ones) just havent tried to do both inside and out at the same time? well I still havent received my light from HTGsupply been almost 1.5 weeks, getting a little paranoid about it.

I be they have stretched about 2-3 inches already.

4 days on 12-12

Me stoned?? How very dare you ?? lol

YUP

How they doin stretch wise? Diference between mine last night and today is huge lol

Ah thats nothing yet, mine were pushing an inch and a half a day for a few weeks, thought i was gona run out of room then they pretty much stopped at about 5.5 - 6 weeks and started getting fat.

good cause I already had to move them down and and ive only got about 24" more lowering space and im out of space.

I hope I dont have to top anything durring budding, maybe ill just have to train them with hemp rope by pulling them down?

well its pic day again guys Im going down right now to take em be back in awhile.

O yeah 6 days 12-12 no real signs of sex yet O well Ill keep watching.

IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0399.JPG

IMG_0400.JPG

IMG_0401.JPG

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0407.JPG

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

Pic 10 abouve shows those weird shoots growing out of the main stalk that I was talking about earlier on the post, and here some more pics.

IMG_0410.JPG

IMG_0411.JPG

IMG_0412.JPG

If it comes to it i'd tie down not top in flower, i kept topping in 12/12 on the most beautifull plant i ever seen whether my own or in pics and the biatch hermi'd on me lol.

Tried to look at pic 10 but server busy server busy server busy server busy

Latest posts

Back