indoor grow 2009 of a local strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newbud said:
If it comes to it i'd tie down not top in flower, i kept topping in 12/12 on the most beautifull plant i ever seen whether my own or in pics and the biatch hermi'd on me lol.

Tried to look at pic 10 but server busy server busy server busy server busy

well let me know what you think, by the way how long did it take you to see preflowers when you flipped over its almost a week on 12-12 and no preflowers yet, weird well ill just keep watching.:D

Yeah i agree, from what i read it varies, my first lot about 8 days i think and this next lot about 6 i think.

BuddyLuv said:
That bubble growth is from Humidity. It will not harm or hinder the plants.

What I was talking about was the shoot the plants putting out where the 2 sprout leaves where. maybe you vant see the little green leave thats pushed itself out of the plant on the main trunk, I was wondering if it was normal for a plant to get a side growth like that and if not what should I do about it.

Well the stretch has started, and its real fast Im running out of room fast the 3 big ones only have about 8-10 more inches stretch space left. Im going to post new pics tommarow. I had to remove 3 smaller plants and put them under some cfls in the spot I was going to use for a mother plant, along with 6 other small ones. I might have to put the outdoor ones out early and pray they survive. Im going to keep about 12-15 indoors and out go the other 20. Still no real signs of sex O well, Im going to seed out some of the popcorn buds anyway. Todays first week on 12-12 done.

Lol, i knew they'd grow fast.
Sounds like early outdoors might be the only option.
I'll look in for the pics tomorrow :)

well photos will have to wait till another day my hard drive on my good comp took a crap, and this is my wifes laptop it doesnt transfer stuff to well on the wireless. Im going to put a new hard drive in later tonight and reload vista, Ill probably be able to a update after its finished. Sorry to make you guys wait.

O and I think Ive got 3 males, cant rightly tell yet, but I should be able to in the morning. Its a shame too their some of my best plants that look as though their male. Well wish me some green mojo and hep me hope Im wrong.

good stuff man. i just got done with my build for my first indoor grow. i think im gonna keep n eye on ur grow since im doin pretty much the same thing you are! ill be watching you " "THE POLICE" haha

Well here they are, theirs a couple of pics on my best macro setting, wanted some comfermation on status of males, before they get the chop.

Its weird they look like their trying to get bud sights bud not really starting to bud or anything. Well I just guess Ill have to be patient for now.

IMG_0413.JPG

IMG_0414.JPG

IMG_0415.JPG

IMG_0417.JPG

IMG_0416.JPG

IMG_0419.JPG

IMG_0420.JPG

IMG_0421.JPG

pics arent clear enough for my bad eyes..i cant tell if you got males in them pics or not.. id say your safe for now let them grow out a bit more. goodluck :joint:

yeah..now me see it..i see better when i take a few bong rips first.. ;) pollen chucker

yeah got 2 of em, their the kush and I think another 1 is going male too, that will leave me only 2 kush plants left. So far the river quiver hasnt shown any signs. well I guess thats good. Ive got I distinct kush plant that is way different than the rest is this known to happen with kush? its lighter green is growing 11 leaf leaflets. Finally got something decent to smoke! Can you tell Im kinda rambling on and on and on,on,on,on........

Well maybe I should sober up before I finish this! LOL

Latest posts

Back