indoor grow 2009 of a local strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last but not least is the cali-orange my mentor grew this fall, Yep I finally found someone local for advice. Im going to still post my grow log here too.

IMG_0462.JPG

Well I have atleast 5 weeks to go maybe longer till harvest, now that theirs buds on em its sooo hard not to sample them. I know Ill be rewarded well if I wait so I have to. Ill keep posting new pics. Am I supposed to start losing the lower fan leaves already? and also is yellowing normal this early in budding or should I give them some more N?

Think it normal to loose a couple, usually lower ones, i did anyway :)
I'm guessing the yellowing normal as i've read it happens in so many threads but i didn't get much yellowing till i started the flush, odd leaf everynow and then.

How much yellowing is there? you may need more N as you say. Pics :)

As for sampling i was doing it from week 5 lol, i liked it as you get to see or feel the way the THC matures and the stone changes.

I like mine at the moment, really stoned,, duh, like eh? you what? who you talking to? kinda stoned lol but it was totally different say a week ish ago, it was high giggley, wish i'd of kept more of it like that :)

yellowing is perfectly normal @ this stage in the game. you should def give a shot of phosphorous in this week 2 help push those buds.

well my babys are gone, taken by a person I thought was my brother. Him and his girlfreind where watching my kids while I was at work and when I got out my mother had my kids and all the babys where gone. ******* people, I hate greedy people. well I guess ill start over again in a month when the **** dies down. Atleast I can get cali orange seeds for free now.

what the ****!!! i think you should make karma visit this person;-} dude i cant even emagine... sorry bout ur loss. id wait it out longer than a month. who knows this mother could come back. actually id wait a month then let it "slip" to whomever to let this guy thinnk ur gowing again. then you let him catch wind of same senario that let him steal em in the 1st place, but be waiting in grow room w/ a lil "persuasion". doubt hes dumb enough 2 try again, but would b cool if it worked out this way.

Yeah personnaly I want to go and find him and them rip all my plants down and stuff every oriface in his body and hang him by his little member untill the wait of his own body ripped it off. then make his women eat whats left connected to the piano wire I hung him from. But my wife says youve got kids a house and a family to take care of and I sigh with a longing for revenge.

Dude
That sucks! Here I was totally enjoying your grow journal, thinking to myself how cool it is that you would share this with the us.
I was horiffied to read your last couple of post!!! I had to take a break and compose myself.
I really hope that this does not stop you from posting more grow journals here.
I have thought long and hard before putting pics on the net. Even though I am legal and no longer have to fear the cops it's people like the guy that ripped you off that concern me.
No matter what happens I just want you to know that it's people like you that give people like me the courage to be able to do so. So that others can learn from our mitakes.
I really enjoyed your grow journal (except for the end) and I think that you did a great job at teaching us all many lessons here, unfortunately even with outcome.
I am still just pissed off that people like that exist, I really hate thieves!!!
I would like to thankyou for helping us first timers to learn that security is an issue. I'm really sorry that we all have to learn this at your expense.
again I really hope that this does not stop you from ever posting another grow journal, at the same time I would understand if it does.
Again Thanks, and again I am really sorry that you had to pay such a price to find out who your real friends are.
Mike

Latest posts

Back