Inside DLtoker's Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So last night I chopped another. This pheno isn't even close as good as the first one harvested. This one smells musky. The first has the orgasmic aroma of grape fruit. I have on more and that plant is of a killer "grapefruit" pheno and she is a few days out from harvest.

I don't have my tripod at this location, so the pics aren't the best, sorry. Also, I should have a smoke report Wednesday. ;)

DSCN0731.JPG

DSCN0738.JPG

Awesome work man. Gives me something to aspire to with my fluorescents:D :bong: . I guess alot of people on here are going to retract there former statements about how you cant get decent bud with them, your bud looks more than decent to me!!!!

You said it Jbong, for fluorescents thoses look great. i woulda never thought u grew them wit those lights. Happy Growing

whoaaaa DL haha nice buds!! you were right! alot has changed since i been gone! congrats bro!! : ) look yummy

Well, the Lowryder 2 I puffed on last night was some of the stickiest bud to ever touch my hands, if not the stickiest. Also, some of the best bud I have ever smoked too. I ended up taking only 6 hits. The high came on full force after the 4th hit or so... Surprisingly it was actually quite clear for a good 2 hours and then I started feeling veeerrrrry stooonnneedd for another 2 hours. The taste was absolutely amazing, even while smoking with papers. Very fruity, like a grapefruit, piney and earthy flavor. Do remember, this is with no cure and the plant was chopped a week ago.

Sorry, I don't have a scale, no need. I would assume 15 grams on the first one chopped and the second, once dry an oz. Nothing spectacular for weight, but for organic and quality autoflowering bud I am very satisfied.

I will have some pics of the soil bed tonight and of the flowering mothers too later on tonight I think.:fly:

Damn heat. Do you think my mothers can make it back from this stress to yield dank nugs?

DSCN0746.JPG

Yes, just give her a very good drink. She may be a lil stressed but def worth keeping! Good luck man!

i agree with Bomb give a nice good drik with str8 warter and shell per up in a matter of hrs

Yup, she has perked up this morning. Another space job on my part. Lights have been running 24/7 for the last three days. Definitely messed up this whole batch. Maybe its a sign...? Anyways. All I can do is hope for the best. Thanks guys, I will keep you posted.

Pollen should be here any day now, so beans shall be made and the outdoor party will commence;).

Awesome job DL everything looks awesome.. especially that bud your cutting up at the top thar lol..

Well, due to the heat I have been having some extremely slow growth. I should be well over half way through flower on the majority of this crop and everything looks as if it is 3 weeks in or so. I only visit my room every 4 days now. Everything is doing well but the growth is just painfully slow. I will toss out more pics tonight for all of you ganja lovers out there.

Alright... Something for the pros here. I am having huge issues with the heat and I can not dare gamble with turning on the a/c with my electric bill as high as it is already. So, I am moving everything outside. Right now, we have over 15 hrs of day light. Obviously, for plants to remain in flower, I need to control the light cycle outside. I have a bunch of 2.5 ft. tall plants as well as my mothers that were put into flower. I have a bunch of clones flowering in hydro and and bunch in soil. I am going to be transplanting tomorrow... during their dark cycle which is becoming their light cycle... with the sun.

I need to figure out if putting a thick garbage bag over them from some point at night will kill them due to no new air circulating. It is during their dark cycle so they aren't photosynthesizing and not using a lot of air. Let's say it gets dark around nine and I can take the plastic off at 8 am every morning. I just need some tips I suppose. Is this the best option? I really haven't gotten much new growth in a month and they are just yellowing and burning due to the heat. Absolute failure due to my busy schedule which is FINALLY slowing.

Let me know. I need some reassuring or tips from someones experience.

hey DL hows it going bro? well from the looks of it ur gong crazy lol anyways i'm not a pro far from that lol but i would say that a trash bag would suffocate the plants but i could be wrong i was thinking of maybe some garbage barrels but then if the sun is beating on them the humidity will be real high. are u sure there is know other way to cool down that room?:confused: well good luck bro i will check in to see how things make out for u good luck peace

Should I buy a black house? Like a green house but it blacks out the sun. I could even build one but it will stick out like a soar thumb... Grrr. What we must do to get some good smoke while avoiding an encounter with the law.

you can use a brown papper bag? I've heard of people doing that? A black house could work if you have the space to build it. Very time consuming though.

uhm I was thinking on this one....turns out may!!!!!!
old dang post.

Latest posts

Back