introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troy23

Reaction score
hi every body iv been lurking around now for some time so i think its time for some posts.Im a long time smoker and think its about time i started a grow room after 50% of the people i smoke with have one so i think im going to go the flood&drain iv heared alot of good things about them ,so here,s the question iv got aprox £1000-£1200 to spend on one and its going to be in the attic aprox 10b10 i also need to be able to leave it unattended because i work away through the week and home week ends well there it is any comments would be greatfully appreciated and most helpful looking forward to hearing your ideas cul8r:confused:

Welcome to MP. Not sure about that type of system as we are dirt growers but i'm sure you will get some replies. ;)

troy23 said:
hi every body iv been lurking around now for some time so i think its time for some posts.Im a long time smoker and think its about time i started a grow room after 50% of the people i smoke with have one so i think im going to go the flood&drain iv heared alot of good things about them ,so here,s the question iv got aprox £1000-£1200 to spend on one and its going to be in the attic aprox 10b10 i also need to be able to leave it unattended because i work away through the week and home week ends well there it is any comments would be greatfully appreciated and most helpful looking forward to hearing your ideas cul8r:confused:

Good to see you posting man!

In hydro, plants can grow an inch a day. There should be no problem with what you need, and you can keep your lights at 24 inches above the tips. That will give the pants plenty of room for 5 days.

I put an Ebb and Flow system in the DIY area that you can build. I'm using the exact same system for my grows. It costs about $200 USD.

Let me know if you want to build it. The reservoir size will be much larger for your system because of the time away, and you'll want two times as many tubs for a 10 x 10 area.

The lights are the most expensive part. If you use 6 600 watt HPS lights, that will give you good coverage. I don't know if you can build the entire system for what you have. You'll have to price the lights.

The nutes will run you about $100 per/grow.

The hydroton will run you about $150 bucks.

Price it all and let's see what you come up with. You could have a smaller grow area and save half your cost. I get about 20 cured ounces out of a 3.5 x 5.5 area.

Latest posts

Back