Is A Pc Grow Room Worth Using ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enkay

365 a year, Im high
Reaction score
Anyone who uses or knows someone who uses a pc growroom please forward them to this thread.

I need advise about these pc grow rooms that ive seen on the net.

My questions are:

How many plants can be grown @ 1 time inside a pc growroom?

And how many g's would i get off of a plant?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

-THIS IS MY 1ST GROW-

lots of g and depends on how big your room is

The ones ive seen price range from £120-£340

Nice 1 Unexpected1mnC

Do u use a pc growroom?

So u say off 2 plants of lowrider 2 i could get around 45g per plant or from both?

i think lowriders are to big unless its that kush one that only harvests a few grams
imo it would be good for a couple of bonsai mothers

enkay said:
Nice 1 Unexpected1mnC

Do u use a pc growroom?

So u say off 2 plants of lowrider 2 i could get around 45g per plant or from both?

both, 45-50g :) medium yield/medium pc case, u need a mega tower pc case, if u want maximum yield and more plants to grow in.
build it for yourself, don't spend money, make your own setup :)

Thanks alot Unexpected1mnC

Advise taken, if anyone whats to add more to this thread please do.

Hello Enkay :)

Welcome to the forum.

Is the PC shell grow system simply for convenience or is it because you need to keep your grow secret?

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Enkay :)

Welcome to the forum.

Is the PC shell grow system simply for convenience or is it because you need to keep your grow secret?

:peace:
For both, do u use them?

GreenMurph said:
Hey check out my lowryder. I grew it hydro in PC grow box. Still have yet to weigh my yield cuz its still drying.
Checked your photos, nice to see someone using a pc growroom.

Thanks

Unexpected1mnC said:
2 plants of lowrider#2, and u will get like.. 45 g in 8 weeks

I would love to see a pc growroom get 45g of dry product out. Im just curious what kinda light are you going to put in there because I dont think your going to get that much with cfl's.

I think your best bet would be waiting till you have your own place to grow Im asuming if you want a pc grow you still live with your parents(just a guess).

enkay said:
Anyone who uses or knows someone who uses a pc growroom please forward them to this thread.

I need advise about these pc grow rooms that ive seen on the net.

My questions are:

How many plants can be grown @ 1 time inside a pc growroom?

And how many g's would i get off of a plant?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

-THIS IS MY 1ST GROW-

Its not that easy to give you an answer. What kind of nutrients are you going to use how much co2 are you going to be able to pumb into you box how many lumens of what kind of light are you going to have how long are you going to veg before you bstart budding.

There isnt a easy answer it all depends on the above stipulations(?) somewhere between 2 and 20 grams : )

Since your questions are all about yield, the simple answer to your question is: No.

If your questions are also about potency, then the answer is: No.

If stealth is your goal then: Yes.

I wouldnt waste the money Id buy a unfinished oak cabinnet, and use that, that way it looks like a peice of furniture or a night stand, way better ideas than a computer case, just my opinion on them.

Criz

dont waste time in a pc grow
get a china cabinet and build a killer and steathly grow room

Latest posts

Back