is it possible to flower plants with 6 hours outdoor light?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iClown

Stoned Indefinitly.
Reaction score
Okay, I have a 10x10x7 (LxWxH) room, gonna make it killer pretty soon but atm I have four 2 1/2 ft tall plants,

The only lights I have are two 40w growlux floros, two 26w cfls ( 2600k ), two 30 watt t5 floros and a couple plant lights that Im not sure work on marijuana. I was wondering if there was anyway to bud my plants by giving them 6-8 hours of outdoor light, then 4-6 hours indoor light, then putting them 12 hours off and repeating? they would still be recieving 12 hours on and off, but for a couple hours they will only receive my indoor lights. will this work?

Yeah that will work but its also going to be a lot of work lugging them around. Good luck man let us know how it goes.

Yes, it will work, but you will have to be very consistent in your light/dark timing. It stresses the plant to alter the lighting when in flowering.

Sweet, stress shouldnt be a problem they are under a a porch type thing where they get like 1 hr light, 1 hr barely shaded light, 1 hr light .. ... .. ect...

Great news, I'll post pics when i can

yes, you could do it... BUT... keep in mind that moving them around during flowering will decrease your final yield.

every time the plant get jostled, it gets shocked. a gentle swaying or movement (like a breeze) is no big deal, but jostling the plant around affects it's flowering capabilities. yes, it will still flower, but it won't do as well as if it was left alone.

In other words... I wouldn't recommend doing so.

but hey... it's just my opinion... and... what the Hell do I know?...

u know me... I just like to hear the sound of my own voice... ;)

i live couple hours from vancouver, cool. anyway yes I know I am only doing this to bud these 3 plants, aswell as starting a big setup, good lights, alot more equipment. thank you for the advice though, I will be as gentle as i can

Latest posts

Back