is this a female plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot better job on the pics, thanks. It is not new growth, it is absolutely a male. You will want to get rid of it ASAP.

ty for the support, 2 plants killed & soaked in bleach water.
guess I'm doing ok, had 6 seeds lost 2, germ. 1 & it took, germ 3 more only 2 took and both males, but ended up with 1 nice looking female, out of 3 plants.

I started with 6 ended up with two both different strains one a blue lemon thai the other a critical kush the kush is in dwc and is almost ready to to cutnthe buds from her shes not very big but looks and smells tasty the other I have in the ground she is pretty and should start to flower in a month or so.

skullcandy said:
I started with 6 ended up with two both different strains one a blue lemon thai the other a critical kush the kush is in dwc and is almost ready to to cutnthe buds from her shes not very big but looks and smells tasty the other I have in the ground she is pretty and should start to flower in a month or so.

My first seed is probly 3-4 weeks from harvest, 2 weeks at least as i just gave her nutr. last night. I still have 3 clones in home made bubblers, (tokes with air stone for each plant). Would of been cool if one of the 2 I started late would of been female, as 1 seed has sativa treats and the males looked indica

Latest posts

Back