Is this normal??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stein_free

Reaction score
hey everyone well its almost time for harvest :D here in my closet , i have about two weeks to go , my question is do the fan leafs dry and fall more as the flowers(buds) ripen ??:confused: like is that normal ?

yes they do. have u flushed them at all. just asking cause some ppl do and some dont me i dont well good luck man looking forward to seeing ur harvest peace

I have a few pics now not good but i'll try and show ya gotta cheap camera

hey stein_free,

wow you have a fat cola growing there...

...so i'm about 4 and a half weeks into flowering, and i noticed my fan leaves are starting to yellow pretty badly too. i believe this is normal, as you're not supposed to give the plants any nitrogen. i've read that the fan leaves are the storage facilities for the plants...they keep sugars and whatever else inside the fan leaves (which is why you ought not to cut off the fan leaves in favor of the bud leaves). so, if you're late into flowering, it's probably the plant just dipping deep into its reserves for that last little bit before harvest.

hope this helps. i don't believe you have anything to worry about. your plants look great!

hey thanks,i was hoping that was the case( of being normal. :) i also have a couple sativa's (skunk) in behind i've been training them and they seem to be doing well:) some of the branches on those are almost as big as the cola :D 018 (2).jpg

003.jpg

damn bro they are looking great. must be close to harvest now. have u decided on a day that u plan to harvest? i cant wait to see some pics of that. have u sampled any of that yet lol. i never can wait lol i always snip off a small nug and put that sucker on top of my cable box for like six hours than either throw it in a bowl or roll it and smoke it lol. well bro let me know how it goes peace

oh by the i forgot to ask u what kind of lights are u using? peace

hey well chopped one ya know after growing them for awhile its tuff to chop them down :D heres a pic like i say cheap camera and i'm not a photographer lol 005 (2).jpg

003 (2).jpg[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 002 (2).jpg
    002 (2).jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 004 (2).jpg
    004 (2).jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 39
lights 1-400wt hps 2-150wt hps and i use a mercury vapor 150wt during veg i remove it for flower grow space= 5 1/2 ft tall 4ft wide 2ft 2in. deep

Latest posts

Back