is this to tight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HippyInEngland said:
You have such anger eating you, MJ is not going to help.

I honestly pity you.

I will not be the only person seeing as I do, all forums you are on will see the same.

I feel sad that I look down and see you there, I offered a hand up, willing to pull you into reality, as all others posting here did, but you refused.

I will offer no more.

This will be my last reply to you, because you really do have a problem.

devilfrog

Its name, Beelzebufo ampinga, came from Beelzebub, a name derived via Latin and Greek from the Hebrew meaning literally 'god of the insects'

Google it

:peace:

Hey thanks for the pity!
Not angry at all, my stomach hurts from laughing at your posts.
Google this.... devil dog, thats what I was spinning, but I guess I can add God of the insects to the list now. By the way who did you say was angry? I think it could be the one giving language lessons.
Your hand pulling gesture, was that in the form of a boot in my arse. ouch
Im sorry your not coming back, will miss you, god bless!

This thread needs to go.
You asked, and recieved input.
Not the kind you were expecting?
Well....thats what happens when you are wrong.

...and by the way, national forests are NOT grown indoors.

The Effen Gee said:
This thread needs to go.
You asked, and recieved input.
Not the kind you were expecting?
Well....thats what happens when you are wrong.

...and by the way, national forests are NOT grown indoors.

why does it need to go? because Im not agreeing with you? Wow there goes some great thought. I asked , I received input, some I agreed with, and some I couldnt imagine. Im wrong, oh well, thats your opinion, and I beg to differ, thats the beauty of an open forum! Except here when you have a difference of opinion, your told that your the lord of the insects. As Im sure there are all kinds of readers, just as you, that disagree, but just havent been in this thread repeatly stating the same thing over and over. They are quietly saying what a tool, he is gonna fail. Besides why do you keep coming back anyways, your point has been well conveyed, I got it the first time. But please understand my point I disagree, and thats that, there is nothing you can do to change my mind. However, I do appreciate your voice of reason. Take care, and green mojo for ya!!

National forests arent grown indoors, ok got it! I will put that one in my notebook, because I wasnt sure about that one. Just to make you happy, we ordered some co2 from the gas plant. ok, happy now
Take care buddy, it will get better for you

Look below, no co2, and 8 inch centers! Wow you can do magic if your heart desires, you know darn well how to cast your spell, you can do magic! magic no co2!

images.jpg

1_albopshot_24082008_01.jpg

because its a completly off topic spam thread now

How exaclty do you plan on delivering the co2 to the plants?

...waiting...

The Effen Gee said:
How exaclty do you plan on delivering the co2 to the plants?

...waiting...

well, thats easy, we bought some from the co2 strore, I told you allready, plus I believe Gods supply, will be the best!

devilfrog said:
well, thats easy, we bought some from the co2 strore, I told you allready, plus I believe Gods supply, will be the best!

Did theyt put it in a bag for you?
What is a co2 store?

Did they sell you a metering system too?
Do you know the proper ppm's?
When to give them?

Have you grown with co2 before?

Nice pics...I am waiting for pics of YOUR room and crop. Anybody can copy and paste.

That room has 2 lights, in cool tubes and they dont look like 400's to me, plus those plants are so small its not ev en worth the power bill.

You want to grow that many under 1 light.
Nice pic though......

What kind of co2 SYSTEM are you using?

The Effen Gee said:
Did theyt put it in a bag for you?
What is a co2 store?

Did they sell you a metering system too?
Do you know the proper ppm's?
When to give them?

Have you grown with co2 before?

Nice pics...I am waiting for pics of YOUR room and crop. Anybody can copy and paste.

That room has 2 lights, in cool tubes and they dont look like 400's to me, plus those plants are so small its not ev en worth the power bill.

You want to grow that many under 1 light.
Nice pic though......

What kind of co2 SYSTEM are you using?

Such emotion from you, the point of the picture was to show you a canopy with no supplemental co2, and quit frankly I would be more than happy with plants like that, as I have told you I am not a commercial pot grower. There is not a dang thing wrong with those, besides I havent achieved my master grower certification badge yet, so I dont care!
I am using cap controller/montior, that has the photoeye, so it only arms when the light is on, I run 1500 ppm as suggested. The regulator is also from cap, and the tank I got for free. Im surprised one of your friends has told you that your being realed in, and to stop. The original question was based on how plants per sq inch, finishing diameter, yet I find myself, talking to you about co2
You havent seen the big picture yet, so I will look forward to your next post.
God bless

That is one pi$$ed off Kermit man; miss piggy better watch her a$$ tonight!!

You should read the rules. Live links aren't allowed.

You asked a question, now I'm gonna ask one. Why are you still keeping this going and asking the same question you have been since the opening post? You received plenty of answers to your question. You obviously have your mind set on doing it your way, so go for it. Just don't be surprised when you have to take your foot out of your mouth.

These people really do know what they are talking about, so if you want their advice I wouldn't be talking to them like you are.

I cannot imagine this thread going on much longer.

soo...

You are basing opinions off an image you pulled off the internet....
You know a little about growing...

I believe, based on my time spent growing, in the area I do, knowing the folks I do, you are in over your head soldier.

...and from one vet to another, your grow will be fubar before you know it.
Trust me...I have been there. It's ok to make mistakes.

It is not ok however to dance around direct points and pass off years of growing knowledge with simple internet bater.

I am done here, corrected what I needed to, applied the logic where uit was needed...maybe missed a few.

I give this thread a short while before it gets deleted.

Perhaps you could get strarted on a grow journal, we are all really waiting on that one.

Good luck to you buddy, you WILL need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back