Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DJT called their bluff. They didn’t think he would authorize the warrant and doc list to be made public. Now they need to come up with an excuse as to why they can’t release anything but a highly redacted version to the public. The ‘most transparent administration’ in history, as Bidumb claimed his admin would be, is the most murky, swampy administration in history but Bidumb isn’t available to answer questions about that and he wouldn’t remember saying it anyway…

We do use city water for cooking and such but we have filters on our sink. Our City water is safe but I prefer bottled water for drinking.
We get a letter every year showing the testing that's been done and we have pretty clean water. I mean if you bath or take a shower in it it's getting in your skin and other areas.😁
We normally have Bull Run water here, which is snow melt and pristine, but we sometimes have to switch to the wells along the Columbia River, and it has high mineral content. I make tea with it, but drink RO
it does not do any good to drink bottled water if one is showering in non filtered nasty water

the bath water needs to be good too

i like these whole house water filter systems with changeable cartridges

we are installing a closed filter that is replaced once every 6 years

like this one

View attachment 305955

View attachment 305954
That looks like an ion exchange bed and particulate filter

1660400681944.png

Found out why I was having so much trouble trying to get the cloudiness out of my pool. Fking sand was not worth a shit. Brand fking new shit. Pissed me off to no end.
Ordered some good sand off Amazon. My pool is now crystal clear again.

Found out why I was having so much trouble trying to get the cloudiness out of my pool. Fking sand was not worth a shit. Brand fking new shit. Pissed me off to no end.
Ordered some good sand off Amazon. My pool is now crystal clear again.
Hey Brother ,I got a Brother who had the same problem ,could you send the link to amazon. He is having a issue and me thinks thats his issue

Shit works great. I can tell the difference just by the feel of the sand. Tell him to make sure to use the right amount for his size tank and when he does change the sand ,,,,,add water to the tank before closing it up. It will prime better and have less air in the system.

Shit works great. I can tell the difference just by the feel of the sand. Tell him to make sure to use the right amount for his size tank and when he does change the sand ,,,,,add water to the tank before closing it up. It will prime better and have less air in the system.
will do and just did !

Latest posts

Back