Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1661210988742.png

Gooode morning all! Another gorgeous day here starting at 65F with 69% RH and 2 mph breeze, predicted to reach 83F.

I finished with the conduit and pulled the wires for the rear security light and will finish hooking it up today. It's the toughest one and the remaining two are easy.

The sugar wash has for sure stopped working this time and I will also start distilling today.

Hee, hee, hee, perversly I diligently dug out every Dandelion in the back yard and planted Oregon wildflower mix for the bees, only to discover that the mix included Dandelions.

Gooode morning all! Another gorgeous day here starting at 65F with 69% RH and 2 mph breeze, predicted to reach 83F.

I finished with the conduit and pulled the wires for the rear security light and will finish hooking it up today. It's the toughest one and the remaining two are easy.

The sugar wash has for sure stopped working this time and I will also start distilling today.

Hee, hee, hee, perversly I diligently dug out every Dandelion in the back yard and planted Oregon wildflower mix for the bees, only to discover that the mix included Dandelions.
Why folks have such a down on dandelions escapes me. They are more varied than potatoes or corn.

1. Their roots are edible boiled (eg: potato style)

2. Their leaves are great (and nutritious!) in salads

3. Their leaves can be cooked and eaten like spinach

4. Their flowers can be used to make good wine

5. Their flowers can be use to make a crown for a beautiful girl, possibly leading to

6. Their flowers can be woven into maidenhair (as demo'd in Lady Chatterly's Lover)

Why folks have such a down on dandelions escapes me. They are more varied than potatoes or corn.

5. Their flowers can be use to make a crown for a beautiful girl, possibly leading to

6. Their flowers can be woven into maidenhair (as demo'd in Lady Chatterly's Lover)
as a youth when i read Lady chatterlys lover I almost hurt my self

Pute loves 'em in his lawn.......

They are edible if you like bitters and you failed to include that their mature heads are good for granting blowhards wishes.

Their most endearing quality of course is wiping out lawns.

Latest posts

Back